• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : LBA 3 : Infos Xclusives !

DébutPage précedente
1  ... 345678910111213  ... 23»
Page suivanteFin
Yetet Yetet
MP
Niveau 10
27 octobre 2005 à 01:24:17

Salut fanlba.

Quand tu parles d´avoir gardé 10 jeux sans leur boîte, tu parles bien de 10 jeux différents, pas de 10 LBA 1 ou 2.
Si c´est le dernier cas et que tu trouves que tu en as un ou deux de trop, je te rachèterais bien un LBA1 et un LBA2 (originaux et sans griffes bien sûr).

Yetet Yetet
MP
Niveau 10
27 octobre 2005 à 01:40:05

Au fait, pour ceux que cela intéresserait, voici le site de celui ou celle qui nous concocterait sa vision personnelle d´un LBA 2.5:
http://www.madaeon.net/LbaX/Home.htm

fanlba fanlba
MP
Niveau 10
28 octobre 2005 à 21:31:26

Yetet, j´ai plusieurs exemplaires seulement de LBA1 :), mais je crois que c possible que tu puisse en acheter mais faut quand même demander a mon père car il doit garder tous les jeux qu´il na pas vendu pour un inventaire, unh truc comme ca ^^

AAAA_GROS_CACA AAAA_GROS_CACA
MP
Niveau 1
09 novembre 2005 à 01:49:28

Lba 1 et 2 sont gratuit en abandonware sur frenchkiss :ok:

lotendan lotendan
MP
Niveau 2
09 novembre 2005 à 19:05:50

Excusez moi si la question a déjà été posée, mais ce serait pour savoir quand est ce que le lba 3 sort svp =)

Merci d´avance

fanlba fanlba
MP
Niveau 10
10 novembre 2005 à 16:37:03

Va voir le topic "pétition pour LBA3" ou quelque chose comme ca

sbas sbas
MP
Niveau 10
11 novembre 2005 à 21:51:13

sur frenchkiss ta reussi a faire marcher lba2 ??

[D]yNo[F]lY [D]yNo[F]lY
MP
Niveau 3
07 décembre 2005 à 20:18:58

Ami(e)s Twinséniens bonsoir :]
Alors vu que je ne suis pas venu depuis fort longtemps [ problème de pc :/ ] je vais lacher une news qui va démoraliser plus d´une personne ...

LBA3 official Sketch - Ahmad Ghourab , 27-11-05

I emailed Didier a while back; I haven’t published this earlier because I hoped to wait till another article has been translated.

Here is the email I sent Didier, and his reply follows.

Hi Didier,

The last time I spoke with you was on 12-03-2003, and back then you were working with Adeline, on Motto Racer World Tour for the Gameboy Advance. It’s been quite a while in other words since we last spoke.

I just want to briefly remind you of who it is that is e-mailing you. I go under the name of Axx, and formerly was titled the ´MBN Spokesman´. I now formed and run the LBA fan site Twinsen´s Adventure which you may or may not have visited; I would invite you to do so if you have not already.

First off, I´d like to congratulate you on the formation of Little Worlds Studio; it pleases me, and many others at the MBN to see you form a company that encompasses many of the former Adeline employees. I also heard, from the TwinAdv French translator, that you have had quite a bit of success with your project ´Driving theory test - Interactive DVD´ in France. That´s great news, so I´d like to congratulate you on that as well.

I’d like to ask a few questions about a variety of topics. I recently read an interview you gave to C&VG, and it left me with a few unanswered questions.

To start off with, Frederick Raynal is quoted as saying "There is nothing that really prevents LBA3 from seeing the light of day" "Didier and I speak a lot about it these days.” my question is, what is it that you and Frederick Raynal speak about, with regard to LBA3? Is it the possibility of making it, or the matching of schedules (Between Ludoid and Little Worlds), or is it the LBA3 rights problem?

This brings me to the next question, what is it that truly prevents LBA3´s creation? Is it the lack of ambition and interest, or is it the markets lack of demand for such a product? Etc...

I have been, since 1999, in contact with Frederick, and it seams that the same questions have been getting the same answer for years. I’m hoping you can show us what happens on the inside, what you and Frederick discuss behind closed doors. In short, tell me in all the detail you please, what is it that you and Fred talk about? What are your plans? How do you see the situation on the inside? And any other information would be appreciated.

Onto Little Worlds Studio, many in the LBA community, including myself, are unsure of what it is you actually do. From what I gather, you work on DVD games and software for other companies; can you go into detail on the matter?

Also, as it appears, Little Worlds works exclusively for other companies, are there any plans for a project made by Little Worlds Studio?

And finally, will Little Worlds Studio consider making projects, in the future, for the PC or possibly consoles (PS, Xbox etc...)

Kind Regards
Ahmad (aka Axx)
TwinAdv Team

Hi Axx

For sure I remember you, your website is really cool and I thank you to make the legend live.

In LBA, the little souls of light which spin round in the center of the planet are at the origin of Twinsun universe...Well it\´s like you, the fans! You are like the Sendells, by gesticulating, exchanging, procreating...You´ll see you will get the end of your story... Personally, me I believe in it...but remember that at Twinsen\´s, the time scale isn´t the same as on the Earth.

To stop all the rumours ( I read somewhere that we were angry ), Fred and me are good friends and we wouldn´t have any problem to work together on LBA3 or another thing.

The first reason for why we don´t do LBA3 is that neither Fred nor I have the commercials rights. LBA rights are owned by Paul De Senneville (Adeline Soft owner).

The other reasons are multiple: As you could notice, games on bliss aren\´t appreciated by editors, they prefer violence, war, sport, and more, now it have to be realistic (our daily at the end).

The other reasons are that Fred and me are very busy by our new companies. For my part, I really wanted to try new interactive experiences on a simple and convivial support (without needing six fingers on every hand to have fun ). Today with the "DVD game" we go toward the exclusivities of video games, I have the impression that we invent something and this is the most important.

Here Axx, I hope I give you some answers to your questions.
Best Regards,
Didier Chanfray

-Exclusive from Didier of Little Worlds Studio The official LBA3 sketch, November 27th 2005

[D]yNo[F]lY [D]yNo[F]lY
MP
Niveau 3
07 décembre 2005 à 20:19:29

Ami(e)s Twinséniens bonsoir :]
Alors vu que je ne suis pas venu depuis fort longtemps [ problème de pc :/ ] je vais lacher une news qui va démoraliser plus d´une personne ...

LBA3 official Sketch - Ahmad Ghourab , 27-11-05

I emailed Didier a while back; I haven’t published this earlier because I hoped to wait till another article has been translated.

Here is the email I sent Didier, and his reply follows.

Hi Didier,

The last time I spoke with you was on 12-03-2003, and back then you were working with Adeline, on Motto Racer World Tour for the Gameboy Advance. It’s been quite a while in other words since we last spoke.

I just want to briefly remind you of who it is that is e-mailing you. I go under the name of Axx, and formerly was titled the ´MBN Spokesman´. I now formed and run the LBA fan site Twinsen´s Adventure which you may or may not have visited; I would invite you to do so if you have not already.

First off, I´d like to congratulate you on the formation of Little Worlds Studio; it pleases me, and many others at the MBN to see you form a company that encompasses many of the former Adeline employees. I also heard, from the TwinAdv French translator, that you have had quite a bit of success with your project ´Driving theory test - Interactive DVD´ in France. That´s great news, so I´d like to congratulate you on that as well.

I’d like to ask a few questions about a variety of topics. I recently read an interview you gave to C&VG, and it left me with a few unanswered questions.

To start off with, Frederick Raynal is quoted as saying "There is nothing that really prevents LBA3 from seeing the light of day" "Didier and I speak a lot about it these days.” my question is, what is it that you and Frederick Raynal speak about, with regard to LBA3? Is it the possibility of making it, or the matching of schedules (Between Ludoid and Little Worlds), or is it the LBA3 rights problem?

This brings me to the next question, what is it that truly prevents LBA3´s creation? Is it the lack of ambition and interest, or is it the markets lack of demand for such a product? Etc...

I have been, since 1999, in contact with Frederick, and it seams that the same questions have been getting the same answer for years. I’m hoping you can show us what happens on the inside, what you and Frederick discuss behind closed doors. In short, tell me in all the detail you please, what is it that you and Fred talk about? What are your plans? How do you see the situation on the inside? And any other information would be appreciated.

Onto Little Worlds Studio, many in the LBA community, including myself, are unsure of what it is you actually do. From what I gather, you work on DVD games and software for other companies; can you go into detail on the matter?

Also, as it appears, Little Worlds works exclusively for other companies, are there any plans for a project made by Little Worlds Studio?

And finally, will Little Worlds Studio consider making projects, in the future, for the PC or possibly consoles (PS, Xbox etc...)

Kind Regards
Ahmad (aka Axx)
TwinAdv Team

Hi Axx

For sure I remember you, your website is really cool and I thank you to make the legend live.

In LBA, the little souls of light which spin round in the center of the planet are at the origin of Twinsun universe...Well it\´s like you, the fans! You are like the Sendells, by gesticulating, exchanging, procreating...You´ll see you will get the end of your story... Personally, me I believe in it...but remember that at Twinsen\´s, the time scale isn´t the same as on the Earth.

To stop all the rumours ( I read somewhere that we were angry ), Fred and me are good friends and we wouldn´t have any problem to work together on LBA3 or another thing.

The first reason for why we don´t do LBA3 is that neither Fred nor I have the commercials rights. LBA rights are owned by Paul De Senneville (Adeline Soft owner).

The other reasons are multiple: As you could notice, games on bliss aren\´t appreciated by editors, they prefer violence, war, sport, and more, now it have to be realistic (our daily at the end).

The other reasons are that Fred and me are very busy by our new companies. For my part, I really wanted to try new interactive experiences on a simple and convivial support (without needing six fingers on every hand to have fun ). Today with the "DVD game" we go toward the exclusivities of video games, I have the impression that we invent something and this is the most important.

Here Axx, I hope I give you some answers to your questions.
Best Regards,
Didier Chanfray

-Exclusive from Didier of Little Worlds Studio The official LBA3 sketch, November 27th 2005

fanlba fanlba
MP
Niveau 10
08 décembre 2005 à 17:54:57

Salut [D]yNo[F]lY, tu serais traduire stp parce que je saispas encore lire l´Anglais :s

dindonmathieu dindonmathieu
MP
Niveau 7
15 décembre 2005 à 15:15:14

En gros ca veut dire qu´il y aura pas de LBA 3 et il y a 3 raisons :
_les droits de LBA ne sont pas détenus par Fréderic Raynal et l´équipe qui a crée le jeu
_les jeux comme LBA ne sont pas à la mode et plus appréciés par les éditeurs
_Frederic Raynal et Didier Chanvray sont trop occupés avec leur nouvelle compagnie pour faire LBA 3

Je pense que c´est ca et c´est vraiment déprimant.

fanlba fanlba
MP
Niveau 10
16 décembre 2005 à 12:35:32

Arf :((( alors vallait peut-être même pas traduire ^^

malamenace malamenace
MP
Niveau 3
19 décembre 2005 à 00:09:39

Reste qu´une chose joyeux noël sniiiiiiif

[D]yNo[F]lY [D]yNo[F]lY
MP
Niveau 3
21 décembre 2005 à 11:13:45

Il me reste plus qu´à vous souhaiter bonne fête de fin d´année et à féléciter tout le monde pour avoir espéré & soutenu ce jeu formidable ... personnellement je n´ai plus de raisons d´espérer je me suis beaucoup investi pour ce jeu et voilà le résultat je suis dégoûté ( y a pas d´autres mots ), sur ce au plaisir.

[D]yNo[F]lY [D]yNo[F]lY
MP
Niveau 3
21 décembre 2005 à 11:14:50

féliciter *

dindonmathieu dindonmathieu
MP
Niveau 7
21 décembre 2005 à 13:20:55

Il reste plus qu´à espérer que le Père Noel existe et que le 25 au matin on se réveille tous avec lba3 a cote du sapin. Bonnes fetes a tous.

Yetet Yetet
MP
Niveau 10
22 décembre 2005 à 19:14:40

Salut tout le :globe: .

Même si le mail (retranscrit sur twinadv.net) est quelque peu pessimiste pour les fans d´LBA, tout espoir n´est pas éteint.

Regardez le jeu "King Quest IX: Silver Lining", il est un exemple dans le domaine des séries phares sans suite prévue et dont un nouveau titre est programmé uniquement par...des FANS!!!

Bien sûr, il y avait le problème des droits d´auteurs et l´éditeur leur avait signalé son mécontentement et une interdiction de continuer le développement, hors, ce dernier s´est rétracté et le jeu est de nouveau sur les rails.
Une bonne nouvelle donc pour les nombreux fans de la série!

Au vu des screenshots, ce n´est pas parfait graphiquement parlant, mais c´est déjà du très bon travail.

Infos: http://www.kqix.com/home.php

Si quelques fans d´LBA et bons programmeurs/graphistes ont envie de faire plaisir à leurs congénères, faites-nous un LBA3! :-)))

Yetet Yetet
MP
Niveau 10
22 décembre 2005 à 19:30:21

-Dire que les jeux non violents n´intéressent pas les éditeurs, il y a du vrai, mais aussi du faux.

:d) Les derniers jeux avec Super Mario et sa clique ne sont pas spécialement plus violents qu´un LBA et pourtant ils rencontrent le succès (pas autant qu´un GTA sur PS2, mais un bon succès tout de même).

-Les droits d´auteur d´LBA appartiennent initialement à Adeline Software (ex-filiale de Delphine Software qui elle-même ne fait plus parler d´elle).

:d) A qui appartiennent ces droits aujourd´hui?
A un certain Paul De Senneville (ça ne me dit rien), qui est-il?
A-t-il dans l´idée d´utiliser un jour ces droits d´auteur sur LBA pour un prochain jeu ou un film (ou autre chose)?

En admettant que les anciens de l´équipe initiale d´Adeline Software (Fredérick R., Didier C., Sébastien V., etc...) aient envie maintenant de créer LBA3, serait-il si difficile de réacquérir ces droits?

celuiquitrouve celuiquitrouve
MP
Niveau 9
24 décembre 2005 à 12:08:12

Au moment où je lis ce que tu as écrit, j´écoute une musique de Twinsen (Song Of Gabriel) , vraiment, ça m´attriste de devoir me dire que LBA3 n´existera plus ( peut-être...). Mais ptêtre que si on travaille tous dans les jeux vidéo on aidera ptêtre Frédéric R. et toute son équipe à faire leur jeu? Vous ne pensez pas? Mon plus cher désir est de refaire vivre Little Big Adventure, Twinsen et tout le ptit monde! Mais qui n´a jamais eu cette idée?

Yetet Yetet
MP
Niveau 10
26 décembre 2005 à 23:52:35

Bonsoir la troupe.

Tout espoir n´est pas vain. La preuve avec ce mail de F.R. au webmaster de twinadv...:

http://www.twinadv.net/news/view.php?id=13

...dont voici l´une des phrases évocatrices:
“I presented several projects, including LBA3, to several publishers”.

DébutPage précedente
1  ... 345678910111213  ... 23»
Page suivanteFin
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment