CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

•••[In English]•••

Franzferdinand5
Franzferdinand5
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 20:01:40

As long as you like rock I´m happy !! :fou:

chikchika_tum
chikchika_tum
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 20:18:28

I love Disco Music !! ! :cool:

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
10 avril 2007 à 20:41:30

You can go out :hap: ...

Punk rock :noel: ....
Death metal melodik :noel:

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 15:20:37

Progressive, Heavy, Thrash, Sympho, Fusion (and many many more) Metal (Choose all that you want! :p)

Reggae

Ska-Rock

Punk, Hard, Pop, Progressive Rock

And many...

But Disco... Please man, we speak about MUSIC! xD

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 15:46:50

I love me :-d I´m proud and vain :p)
I love Linkin Park !! It´s 1dRfl !!

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 15:47:44

Linkin Park wonderful...

If you want...

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 17:19:13

I want :-d

Ice_Alchemist
Ice_Alchemist
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 17:40:33

and Linkin Park will sell a new album next month !

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 18:33:41

Cool...
And your contempt is strange. :p)

Vortex646
Vortex646
Niveau 71
11 avril 2007 à 19:01:09

Rems vad se moqued de my maid I not saved parled english ! :o))

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 19:28:05

It´s fun as you speak english vortex (c´est fun comme tu parles anglais ^^)

[gaara45]
[gaara45]
Niveau 1
11 avril 2007 à 19:48:33

Critk, why have you tanslate your sentence for vortex?? He should work his english, that´s all !!

PS : (gaara speak very much english, that´s incroyable because everybody of forum believe as he dumbass !! )

[gaara45]
[gaara45]
Niveau 1
11 avril 2007 à 19:49:56

Why there isn´t topic for speak in deutsh??

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 19:50:50

Dumbass? Is it the same as "Asshole?" :o))

I translate my sentence in french for the vortexx´s comprehension... He may believe that we joke on him beacause he doesn´t speak english.

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 19:51:09

the same THAT, no "as"... :honte:

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 20:02:53

not* as...

I make sh*t today...

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 20:27:58

It´s your birthday ! You haven´t to make shit :-d

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 20:33:40

In the end ( Copyright linkin park xD ) of Spring , the new SUM 41 album :content:

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 20:35:00
  1. Critikeman profil
  2. Posté le 11 avril 2007 à 15:20:37 avertir modérateur
  3. Progressive, Heavy, Thrash, Sympho, Fusion (and many many more) Metal (Choose all that you want! :p)

One metal ? =p .

It´s "vague "

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 23:06:35

I don´t understand your question...

Well, maybe it´s because you don´t undestand why I sait "Progressive, Heavy, Thrash, Sympho, Fusion (and many many more) Metal (Choose all that you want! "

It was because I did´t want to write: Progressive Metal, Heavy Metal etc.

And there are a lot of metal style (wikipedia is your friend :-))) )

La vidéo du moment