CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

•••[In English]•••

gag_jak
gag_jak
Niveau 10
06 août 2007 à 01:12:25

Turbo :mac: I´ve no used a tranlator :fou:

Turbo
Turbo
Niveau 10
06 août 2007 à 10:48:19

Yeah, I talked especially about Mat´ and Kid... :o))
[ However, you also did a mistake, but it´s not the fault of the translator... :p ]

gag_jak
gag_jak
Niveau 10
06 août 2007 à 12:50:00

...
And what is the mistake ? :o))

Turbo
Turbo
Niveau 10
06 août 2007 à 13:28:55
  1. gag_jak
  2. Posté le 05 août 2007 à 13:11:17
  3. No Kid, Mat´ say in the game "Canis canem edit", all the dialogs are in english ^^

=> Says *
That all the dialogs *

  1. gag_jak
  2. Posté le 06 août 2007 à 01:12:25
  3. Turbo :mac: I´ve no used a tranlator :fou:

=> I haven´t used *
:o))

gag_jak
gag_jak
Niveau 10
07 août 2007 à 11:13:32

Ha heu...
Of Course ^^
:dehors:

extra_jeu
extra_jeu
Niveau 10
10 août 2007 à 11:28:59

Is Bah why gag outside? : ( :o))

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
12 août 2007 à 15:16:06

Turbo : I´m sure it´ll be more easy than you think... :p
In August... You´ll be with your parents, won´t you ? You´d better let them speak English, by telling one or two sentences when you want.
If it´s a school trip, your penfriend will talk more slowly.

:pacg: I´ll be in a family of 2 retired but I´ll have lessons with an english in the morning and visits in the afternoon :p) I will be alone, without my family :p)

Turbo
Turbo
Niveau 10
12 août 2007 à 17:34:07

Nevermind. :o))
Good luck. :p

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
12 août 2007 à 17:43:47

Thanks :p) I´ll try to speak very much :)

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
15 août 2007 à 17:41:59

Hey people .
I´m writing to the cottage :noel: .
It´s so boring .

But , I can take the connection ( not ADSL ) for come here a little bit .
:-d

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
15 août 2007 à 17:44:54

Turbo Posté le 06 août 2007 à 10:48:19 Yeah, I talked especially about Mat´ and Kid...
[ However, you also did a mistake, but it´s not the fault of the translator... :p ]

What are you talking about ? :doute:

Turbo
Turbo
Niveau 10
16 août 2007 à 11:48:04
  1. Disiz76
  2. Posté le 05 août 2007 à 11:04:50
  3. Off more

=> In English, " Besides " means " De plus "... :o))

  1. Matrakk_du_84
  2. Posté le 15 août 2007 à 17:41:59
  3. But , I can take the connection ( not ADSL ) for come here a little bit .

=> TO come *
Et à la fin, tu peux enlever le " Bit " et le remplacer par un " Time ". :o))

Turbo
Turbo
Niveau 10
16 août 2007 à 11:49:43

Enfin, je veux dire...
At the end, you can remove " Bit " to change it by " Time ". :noel:

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
25 août 2007 à 22:58:52

It´s possible to speak .?
( * Sans quie tu te sentes obligé de tout corriger toutes les 30 secondes :( * )

:noel:

Turbo
Turbo
Niveau 10
26 août 2007 à 09:27:59

Sorry, you asked me about what I was talking about... So I answered you. Logical, isn´t it ? :o))

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
26 août 2007 à 09:37:35

Turbo oshiot !
Is it right ?
:noel:

gag_jak
gag_jak
Niveau 10
23 octobre 2007 à 17:43:15

Big up for this topic :noel:

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
23 octobre 2007 à 18:34:54

Big up big up :noel:

gag_jak
gag_jak
Niveau 10
23 octobre 2007 à 22:17:13

Yes :o))
But, if we say only "big up", we´ll don´t go away xD

KidNova
KidNova
Niveau 10
23 octobre 2007 à 22:18:52

bigar bigar :mac:

it is bigard :mac:

Do you like spanish ?