CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

•••[In English]•••

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 18:54:49

Bass guitar for me.

Vortex646
Vortex646
Niveau 71
12 avril 2007 à 20:10:35

Les Two ? :o))

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 21:13:32

No, just Bass. The "complete" name is Bass guitar, but I prefer Bass only :)

But, I play a bit of acoustic guitar (Redemptioooooon Soooong!!!)

Franzferdinand5
Franzferdinand5
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 21:38:15

I will have a guitar next week !! :fete: :fete: :content:

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 21:45:11

Yes, you will see, it´s hard to play at the beginning, but with the time and the practice... :content:

Franzferdinand5
Franzferdinand5
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 21:56:40

yesterday, I tried to play smoke on the water (I know, it´s easy) with my friend´s guitar and there were 5 seconds between each note !! ! It was really slow!! But I think it´s always like that at the beginning !

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 22:00:15

Yes, it´s the same thing for everyone, with the time and the practice, you will play this riff the fingers in the nose!

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 22:06:29

I listen to zanarkand :snif: .
What are you talking about ?

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 22:07:41

We´re talking about the franz´s new guitar! And about how he plays guitar.

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 22:07:42
  • Matrakk :d) The punk is easy ^^ I Must try to play the basse solo of My Generation (by The Who)

Allright !! :ok:

* Vortex646 profil
* Posté le 12 avril 2007 à 18:52:00 avertir modérateur
* Critik and Matrakk :d) Vous faited de lad guitared ? :o))

Guitar .

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 22:08:11

Franz is a girl :-p .

She have a guitar ?

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 22:09:22

"Matrakk_du_84 Posté le 12 avril 2007 à 22:08:11 Franz is a girl."

Oups.. Sorry Franz... :desole:

Yes, she will have a guitar next week:

"franzferdinand5 Posté le 12 avril 2007 à 21:38:15 I will have a guitar next week !! "

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 22:10:43

Oh !
Good :-d !!
I will Learn you many tracks :pà)

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 22:11:02

:p)*

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 22:19:14

Yep, but for the beginning, she needs easy tracks. Nirvana for example ^^

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 22:23:11

Or The white stripes :noel:

Franzferdinand5
Franzferdinand5
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 22:23:44

yes like seven nation army I think this sig is easy !! :-d

Franzferdinand5
Franzferdinand5
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 22:24:24

sing*

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 22:26:05

song :-)))

Yes, it´s an easy song, as "Come As You Are"

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 22:28:07

Hmm...
Seven nation army is easier .
I think ^^

La vidéo du moment