CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

•••[In English]•••

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 23:22:40

I must to go to my bed even if I will have a lie-in tomorrow :p)

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
11 avril 2007 à 23:24:28

Lie-in? Can you translate please, I think that I don´t understand what does this mean...

Vortex646
Vortex646
Niveau 71
12 avril 2007 à 10:15:03

Hello the world ! :-d Ca boom ? :o))

Critik :d) I comprenned plus ou moind English ! :ok: :fou:

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 11:51:07

OK Vortex, you´re not really a big shit in English... :o)) (I joke!)

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 11:54:46

Vortex :pacg: You´re amusing :-d
Critik :pacg: To have a lie-in = faire la grasse matinée :p)

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 12:00:35

Ah OK, thanks Rems. So, I LOVE to have a lie-in! :bave:

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 12:25:52
  1. Critikeman profil
  2. Posté le 11 avril 2007 à 23:06:35 avertir modérateur
  3. I don´t understand your question...

That was not a question ^^

And there are a lot of metal style (wikipedia is your friend :-))) )

Off course . It was about this who I Speaked .

My sentence is correct ?

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 12:30:35

I think that no... Who seems "qui", so I think it´s an error of your part :-)))

Maybe, a correct sentence could be this:

"I spoke (irregular verb :-))) ) about this"

Vortex646
Vortex646
Niveau 71
12 avril 2007 à 12:37:26

Critik :d) Thank you poour ced blagueud ! :o))

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 12:38:07

You´re welcome ^^

Vortex646
Vortex646
Niveau 71
12 avril 2007 à 12:40:00

Yes my friend ! ^^

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 12:44:05

I´m sure that you understand nothing, but I don´t care, it´s fun ^^

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 13:00:45

Shit !
I have forgotten irregulars verbs :fou: !!
xD

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 14:25:02

Mat :pacg: I knew you was gifted :-p Your craftiness was good :p)
Critik :pacg: You´re welcome, too. I´ve a "pseudo" like you. It´s "Critic" :-d I love that :-d

chikchika_tum
chikchika_tum
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 14:53:52

Did you know that some guys call her daughter Metallica ? The poor girl can´t do anything because her name :(

galgal
galgal
Niveau 7
12 avril 2007 à 16:14:40

No, I don´t :-d I´m bursting out laughing :-d

[gaara45]
[gaara45]
Niveau 1
12 avril 2007 à 16:50:50

But shiet so !! Speak the englishor out of this topic !! :-((

So how rae you the friends?? :)

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 18:05:49

The solo of Wake me up by Green day , is EAAAAAAAAAAAAASY !!
:rire:

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
12 avril 2007 à 18:50:56

Rems :d) You´re welcome means "de rien".

Chik :d) Yes, I´ve learnt this :rire: poor girl... But this her parents´ fault.

Matrakk :d) The punk is easy ^^ I Must try to play the basse solo of My Generation (by The Who)

Vortex646
Vortex646
Niveau 71
12 avril 2007 à 18:52:00

Critik and Matrakk :d) Vous faited de lad guitared ? :o))