CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

•••[In English]•••

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
24 avril 2007 à 13:18:50

Allright critik .
I ever learn English and spanish :ok:
But , I will learn Italian too . :oui:

You can create an Italian topic :-)))
But i can´t speak italian :o))
because i learn spanish :siffle:

In italian ? Not for the moment .

Pero , podemos hablar en espanol . Como quieres :noel:

Critikeman
Critikeman
Niveau 10
24 avril 2007 à 22:17:19

Cell :d) Doesn´t joke please :p

Matrakk :d) I don´t speak italian... I understand when I go in my family, but I don´t Speak ("Don´t Speak..." Er, scuse me...)

Hablo espanol, pero no bien

I think there´s much errors...

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
24 avril 2007 à 23:08:33

Me too I don´t speak italian ... For the moment :p)

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
15 mai 2007 à 21:59:10

:up:

AppIe
AppIe
Niveau 6
15 mai 2007 à 22:05:31

Ohhhhhh ! You haven´t to up your topic :-d Cheater :p)

____________
:mac: :mac: Member of the League of the Apples or LA, so shut up ! Er... Stahd up ! :mac: :mac:

Fu*k Noël !
Fu*k Ange !
Fu*k Hap´ !

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
15 mai 2007 à 22:08:16

I up the topic taht i want to up :nah:

AppIe
AppIe
Niveau 6
15 mai 2007 à 22:11:29

No, you are in a republic :nah: :-d
Dictator ! :dehors:

____________
:mac: :mac: Membre du Clan des Pommes ou CP, alors taggle ! Heu... apple ! :mac: :mac:

Abats Noël !
Abats Ange !
Abats Hap´ !

[itachi45]
[itachi45]
Niveau 7
16 mai 2007 à 16:29:24

really, you think that we are in dictator apple??

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
20 juin 2007 à 15:11:06

If it´s an republic i do what I want .

AppIe
AppIe
Niveau 6
20 juin 2007 à 15:13:26

No, there are rules in a republic :-p

____________
:mac: :mac: Fondateur du Clan des Pommes ou CP, alors taggle ! Heu... apple ! :mac: :mac:

Abats Noël !
Abats Ange !
Abats Hap´ !

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
20 juin 2007 à 15:15:34

I think so Rems ^^
But I think that up a topic can be done without going against the rules of the Republic :o))

AppIe
AppIe
Niveau 6
20 juin 2007 à 15:23:04

You speak very bad English :dehors: ^^

____________
:mac: :mac: Fondateur du Clan des Pommes ou CP, alors taggle ! Heu... apple ! :mac: :mac:

Abats Noël !
Abats Ange !
Abats Hap´ !

Vidarr
Vidarr
Niveau 10
20 juin 2007 à 16:02:18

Me too :fou: ...

Oh ! There are birds outside ! :coeur:

Vincent321
Vincent321
Niveau 10
20 juin 2007 à 16:16:00

Theras was´nt any mistake in my sentence.
Perhaps you don´t understood it ? :-p

And it´s you who speak A very bad english :-p
:outside:

ferrarienzof50
ferrarienzof50
Niveau 6
20 juin 2007 à 16:39:02

LOL I think that no one here know what LMAO!means(jk):P

Turbo
Turbo
Niveau 10
20 juin 2007 à 16:43:00

https://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-11649-136455-1-0-0-0-0.htm
| Citation de : Vincent321
| Date du message : 20 juin 2007 à 15:15:34
| Contenu du message :
| "I think so Rems ^^
| But I think that up a topic can be done without going against the rules of the Republic :o)) "

=> Upping *
You see, there was a mistake... :o))

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
20 juin 2007 à 18:55:05

Thanks Turbo :)
Vincent :pacg: "was´nt" ? :o)) I say again you are a shit in English xD :dehors:
I´m going to wath The Lord of the Rings, this evenig :p)

rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
20 juin 2007 à 18:55:18
  • watch :p)
rems20100
rems20100
Niveau 10
20 juin 2007 à 18:55:47
  • evening :honte:
thechampions
thechampions
Niveau 10
20 juin 2007 à 19:29:20

Lords of the rings :bave: ^^

(I know that this post wasn´t very "english" (lords of the ring :sarcastic: :lol: ) but I had nothing to say about it :noel: )

(I know i´m a shit in English but i began to learn English last year because... bah, it make me do caca (sa me fait chier quoi (I didn´t know how to say it so...) ))

That´s all :-d

La vidéo du moment