* Posté le 22 juin 2007 à 12:00:32 avertir modérateur * Really ? And she invited you ?
She didn´t do a party this day , but more late . And I was invited yes
extra_jeu
Niveau 10
21 juillet 2007 à 09:53:39
Pff kid you cheating!
rems20100
Niveau 10
21 juillet 2007 à 15:16:43
I will go to England in August... It will be very hard and I won´t understand anything
Vidarr
Niveau 10
21 juillet 2007 à 15:26:01
Very interesting, Rems
rems20100
Niveau 10
21 juillet 2007 à 15:33:01
I love telling my life xD
Vidarr
Niveau 10
21 juillet 2007 à 15:35:18
Oh! It is not new ! xD
rems20100
Niveau 10
21 juillet 2007 à 15:40:22
Thanks for your last sentence ^^
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
21 juillet 2007 à 15:41:36
Why ?
rems20100
Niveau 10
21 juillet 2007 à 15:44:14
Because Vidarr say I have told my life for a long time
eloise5
Niveau 9
21 juillet 2007 à 18:31:31
Hello all people . I´m new here ^^
rems20100
Niveau 10
21 juillet 2007 à 18:38:24
I can´t believe it
Turbo
Niveau 10
29 juillet 2007 à 17:22:40
https://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-11649-142846-1-0-0-0-0.htm | Citation de : Rems20100 | Date du message : 21 juillet 2007 à 15:16:43 | Contenu du message : | "I will go to England in August... It will be very hard and I won´t understand anything "
=> I´m sure it´ll be more easy than you think... :p In August... You´ll be with your parents, won´t you ? You´d better let them speak English, by telling one or two sentences when you want. If it´s a school trip, your penfriend will talk more slowly.
gag_jak
Niveau 10
29 juillet 2007 à 21:25:13
I try to understand.... but it´s difficult ^^
extra_jeu
Niveau 10
29 juillet 2007 à 21:38:48
gag A good it difficult? It is however simple!
gag_jak
Niveau 10
29 juillet 2007 à 21:40:13
Heu..... ok
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
30 juillet 2007 à 11:53:14
Gag is a big shit in english
gag_jak
Niveau 10
30 juillet 2007 à 16:41:25
On va simplement dire que j´ai des lacunes, mais je ne suis pas une daube, ok ? Je manque simplement et énormement de vocabulaire...