!! I´m fine for see you. How are you ?Oh my god ! Goodbye !
Close your mouth ^^
It´s ironic, do not forget
"Don´t forget "it´s better
Surely not
Ouch ! I have just reversed my water glass Oo´
https://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-11649-136589-1-0-0-0-0.htm| Citation de : Vidarr| Date du message : 21 juin 2007 à 12:53:08| Contenu du message :| "Surely not "
=> Nevertheless, ´Close´ wasn´t the right verb in your first sentence... :D´Shut´ is better.
How ? I don´t understand Oo´
´Close your mouth´ is false, ´Shut your mouth´ is right. D´you understand now ?
Yes, I understood now
I will eat. Bye
Vidarr "I understood now"
I understand! understood is for the past so, youi can´t say "now" just after "understood"!
Ah... Oo´
End of the dispute
What dispute?
It invents passages of the forum ?
Today is HER birthday ...
Really ? And she invited you ?
It´s incredible that in this forum, there are lots of people who speak very good the english language , so i find this good
I need become good at English
____________ Member of the League of the Apples or LA, so shut up ! Er... Stand up !
Fu*k Noël !Fu*k Ange !Fu*k Hap´ !
You want work in England ?
_____________________
coolistes, in the war of the group !