• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Les Sims 4
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : [ Officiel ] Les test et avis

DébutPage précedente
Page suivanteFin
Anaviell Anaviell
MP
Niveau 1
02 septembre 2014 à 10:53:27

Vanitax

Ça veut rien dire ça, il peut être ironique jusqu'au bout... Canard PC a bien mis 10/10 au jeu Derrick en le qualifiant de jeu "novateur" ^^

Vanitax Vanitax
MP
Niveau 9
02 septembre 2014 à 10:58:07

Et bien tout l'monde ne vas pas voir cela de cette manière, une personne qui n'es pas calé sur les news des sims lit cela vas lui donner envie de s'acheter le jeu :oui:

Ironie oy non ça fait de la pub a EA :hap:

kanurou kanurou
MP
Niveau 20
02 septembre 2014 à 10:58:53

"I played with the Create A Sim demo and felt I had a good understanding of it, but once I started in the actual game the create a sim setup has no natural path. Despite having the tutorial, (which if you click off of it goes away until you randomly do whatever it asked you to do.) It assumes you know what to do, and it tries to empower the user with "freedom" and flexibility, but instead you end up missing parts like changing body parts. You see the dials for muscles & fat, but clicking on the body parts and adjusting them at different angles? Well I hope you intuitively know where they are and what their abilities are b/c there is nothing to queue you to their functionality. Again I've been playing with the CAS demo extensively, but in the production version of the game there is no natural flow.

My biggest complaint is that there is far less control in general. You have only the pre-determined styles and there's no room to custom or alter ANYTHING.

Like that shirt or counter top but want to make it a shade lighter? Too bad! You get these 5 options we've created.
Want to make that metal object, wood? #SorryNotSorry
What a design on that lampshade? So long as it's white, sure!

There are 1/20th selection of anything, except random crap you don't care about. There are 6 counter/island styles, but 19 stove hood styles. Seriously?

Standard things are missing. Like? Dishwashers. Under counter, trash compactors. Classic double kitchen sink. Not-hanging ceiling lights (i.e. standard flush mounted can lights)

The new mouse/camera controls are weird. You can change them back to Sims 3 style but since you're missing pitch/tilt it doesn't make much sense.

I am so frustrated by the complete lack of *everything* I rage-quit while setting up my house. Something that I could do for hours in all previous versions.

I spent nearly all of last weekend in The Sims 3, making a really cool new house. Making sure that the wood of the bedroom furniture was the same style and color. Pulling tones from bed fabrics and using them in curtains and wall colors. Making sure the metal of the kitchen counter knobs was the same metal and hue as the light fixtures and the appliances.

All of the subtle details that made The Sims 3 a fantastic customizable world are COMPLETELY lacking in The Sims 4.

They completely screwed up the worlds too. Instead of having a cohesive world, you have the vague notion of a world with out of scale venues in neighborhoods. In order to go anywhere or see your world you have to use your phone. Instead of getting in your car or summoning a taxi you go to a load screen and appear at the venue. You cannot seamlessly travel within the world only in the neighborhood. I feel like I am using an internal alpha and not a released game.

With the Sims 3 I loved trading patterns in the Exchange and getting new buildings or furniture that would have new patterns that I could customize and apply in existing buildings or clothing. I loved being able to choose that SPECIAL shade of green for my Sims eyes, deep green but vibrant. I missing selecting hair color and adding subtle highlights and low-lights.

I've spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars, buying every expansion pack, every new world, every stuff pack and new set and venue in The Sims 3 store.

The entire reason I loved playing this game, the customizing of houses, and furniture and clothes and the people ... all of that has been decimated to what can only be described as bare bones, poor-mans replica.

I want to throw money at EA like I did with The Sims 3, but until I can change the shade of purple in a shirt, or matchy-match my furniture, I have no reason or desire to. I am heart broken that the newest version of my favorite game is only a shell of it's former glory.

All of that is gone, and until it's back, I am too.

Damn, so disappointing."

-------------------------

"When I first fired it up, I thought, 'wow, this looks promising!' The music was nice, the interface was improved and it was much faster than the previous games. Create-a-Sim looked good, too (at first). Then, I started to realize that this game just isn't that good. Create-a-Sim is a disappointment compared to previous games. There's no color wheel and there aren't even many colors to choose from. There just aren't a lot of options and I had significantly more trouble getting my Sims to not look the same, even with the adjustments of facial features (which actually aren't that great because they are very limited).

The game feels like a Sims game but it's missing a LOT. Not just content such as pools, outfits, colors, etc. but gameplay and options. The options are practically nonexistent. The camera doesn't work that well and there are zero options to adjust it! Have they never heard of options in video games?

Overall, I'm just not a fan of this. It's a Sims game with better coding but 1/4 the amount of options and it brings very little to the table in terms of new or original content, just multitasking and emotions. Not worth the money."

Pseudo supprimé
Niveau 48
02 septembre 2014 à 11:03:05

"I've spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars, buying every expansion pack, every new world, every stuff pack and new set and venue in The Sims 3 store."

:d) c'est grâce à toi alors que le jeu est + pauvre. :honte:

PommePhone PommePhone
MP
Niveau 11
02 septembre 2014 à 12:36:05

Pour les canadiens ou americains : les lieux publics sont plus peuplés de Sims par rapport au 3 ou pas ? :noel:

[Smarties] [Smarties]
MP
Niveau 18
02 septembre 2014 à 13:38:20

anaviell Voir le profil de anaviell
Posté le 2 septembre 2014 à 10:53:27 Avertir un administrateur
Vanitax

Ça veut rien dire ça, il peut être ironique jusqu'au bout... Canard PC a bien mis 10/10 au jeu Derrick en le qualifiant de jeu "novateur" ^^

:d) Va falloir revoir la définition du mot "ironie" hein ! :) Si CPC a mis cette note c'est justement parce que c'est un des plus mauvais jeu jamais sorti, faut pas tout prendre au 1er degré :)

Pseudo supprimé
Niveau 48
02 septembre 2014 à 14:22:07

Chocapic de Gamekult est en ce moment sur Twitch :

http://www.twitch.tv/akwartz

ibrarigolol ibrarigolol
MP
Niveau 22
02 septembre 2014 à 14:34:11

c'était nul il chie sur le jeux c'est un mongol ce mec... je l'aime pas moi

Pseudo supprimé
Niveau 48
02 septembre 2014 à 14:35:28

Le meilleur, ce sont tous les rageux qui viennent se défouler sur le tchat. Enfin, c'est terminé.

Scrotumator Scrotumator
MP
Niveau 8
02 septembre 2014 à 14:58:08

Benlo77
" :d) c'est grâce à toi alors que le jeu est + pauvre. :honte: "

Ha bon... j'ai du mal à saisir la logique derrière cette réflexion...

maslina maslina
MP
Niveau 9
02 septembre 2014 à 15:03:28

Sa logique, c'est que si personne n'achetait les extensions, ils auraient fait un jeu plus complet à sa sortie, ne nécessitant pas d'extensions.

Cette logique est, à mon avis, complètement erronnée et provient d'un mode de réflexion très enfantin.

Si personne n'avait acheté les extensions, cela aurait sûrement signé la fin des Sims avec les Sims 3. Ils auraient peut-être relancé la licence dans quelques années. Mais nous n'aurions pas eu droit aux Sims 4, même si ce jeu sera complété par des extensions, comme les précédents Sims.

Pseudo supprimé
Niveau 48
02 septembre 2014 à 15:10:35

Ce n'est pas les extensions que je visais, mais le Store.

"I've spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars, (...), every new world, every stuff pack and new set and venue in The Sims 3 store.

Si les add-ons ont au fil du temps perdu en qualité, c'est principalement à cause du Store. Et puis certaines extensions se sont avérées complètement vides ou incomplètes.

maslina maslina
MP
Niveau 9
02 septembre 2014 à 15:15:10

Il me semble que le store n'a pas été reconduit dans Sims 4.

texas3 texas3
MP
Niveau 4
02 septembre 2014 à 15:19:06

Le store devrait continuer à exister mais directement in game via la galerie...

Il est à prévoir qu'on aura beaucoup de contenu additionnel payant non obligatoire dans les Sims 4... Et pas que sous forme d'add on.

Le jeu ne pourra que ce bonifier avec tous les ajouts, même si en contre partie, la note sera salée pour nous..

texas3 texas3
MP
Niveau 4
02 septembre 2014 à 15:21:46

En tous cas la base du jeu les sims 4 est très bonne, les lieux sont plein de sims (hier sur un stream je voyais entre 12 et 16 sims le soir dans les bars par exemple).

Graphiquement, c'est vraiment jolie, c'est plus comics, donc aussi plus fun..

La seul critique que je ferais c'est évidement un contenu trop réduit, même si on sait que tous ce qui manque viendra avec les add on ! Ils auraient pu être plus généreux sur le jeu de base

-anonimo- -anonimo-
MP
Niveau 10
02 septembre 2014 à 15:27:57

5.8 en Userscore :noel:

C'est déjà mitigé :-p

Chuis entrain de maté des Stream sur Twitch là et le jeux à l'air tout de même pas mal.

Cell125 Cell125
MP
Niveau 10
02 septembre 2014 à 15:57:46

petit récapitulatif sur les notes :

ign user score : 5.6/10
metacritic user score : 6/10

donc pour l'instant avis mitigé, le jeux a quelques qualités mais ne convainque pas en général :(

après j'essaye de chercher d'autres notes, mais c'est vraiment le vide sur le net pour l'instant :(

j'ai rarement vu ça surtout le jour de la sortie du jeux :(

Pseudo supprimé
Niveau 26
02 septembre 2014 à 16:10:36

C'parce qu'EA a interdit aux journalistes de tester, ça... :noel:

-anonimo- -anonimo-
MP
Niveau 10
02 septembre 2014 à 16:26:36

^ Pour SimCity j'croit qu'a la rédac à l'époque ils avaient du payer une copie du jeux pour faire le test, sa les avaient d'ailleurs pas très plu :noel:

Dreik Dreik
MP
Niveau 10
02 septembre 2014 à 16:34:19

C'est clair que ça sent le NDA à plein nez.

Ou alors les gens sont tellements choqués qu'ils ne savent pas quoi écrire ou mettre comme note ! :P

DébutPage précedente
Page suivanteFin
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

Meilleures offres
ONE 19.99€ ONE 19.99€ ONE 19.99€ ONE 39.99€ ONE 39.99€ Mac 75.99€
Marchand
Supports
Prix
La vidéo du moment