CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

The English topic !

Gromnax
Gromnax
Niveau 10
13 août 2010 à 13:21:38

:hello: all ! :-d
I decided to makle this pic, because the blabla began to be an english pic... U see'me ? :o))
Here, you can speack the Shakespear language... No... You MUST speack english ! :-p
Allright, let's go for the best, the biggest, the killer topic where we can play in english... I intituled it...

The English topic ! :-d

(I think I do an error in the language... :( )

Ratchetpowaaa00
Ratchetpowaaa00
Niveau 10
13 août 2010 à 13:33:57

Sorry , I don't speak english

Gromnax
Gromnax
Niveau 10
13 août 2010 à 13:43:03

Unfortunally, you cannot speack other languages here... :-(

Luffy78974
Luffy78974
Niveau 10
13 août 2010 à 13:50:36

I don't Speak English because I am Flemme :o))

Pseudo supprimé
Pseudo supprimé 13 août 2010 à 13:52:24

Strange idea :( And it's my fault :noel:

ratchetandyann
ratchetandyann
Niveau 10
13 août 2010 à 14:43:43

Well, I'll try to do my best :-)))

Gromnax
Gromnax
Niveau 10
13 août 2010 à 15:16:59

Zeldor :d) This topic isn't a bad idea, is it ? :o))
Yann :d) Thank you very much. :oui:

RuGaard
RuGaard
Niveau 10
13 août 2010 à 15:33:27

What the f*ck ? :noel: This topic is very HS. :noel:

Pseudo supprimé
Pseudo supprimé 13 août 2010 à 15:52:53

Kid :d) I never said opposite.

RuGaard :d) Why ? We can speak of Heroes on the Move if we want.

Gromnax
Gromnax
Niveau 10
13 août 2010 à 15:59:09

You said this was a strange idea, don't you ? :noel:

RuGaard
RuGaard
Niveau 10
13 août 2010 à 16:11:12

Now, I have a TALC. :noel:

Gromnax
Gromnax
Niveau 10
13 août 2010 à 16:19:58

It is not your first, is it ? :noel:

RuGaard
RuGaard
Niveau 10
13 août 2010 à 16:25:27

I have a lot of talcs i don't remerber how many. :hap:

Maylene
Maylene
Niveau 10
13 août 2010 à 16:26:42

"remerber"
Do you want an English dictionnary, kweh ? :hap:

Pseudo supprimé
Pseudo supprimé 13 août 2010 à 16:28:29

Kid :d) Yes but "stange" is not "bad" :ok:

Maylene :d) RuGaard fails even in English :noel:

_sasori-sensei_
_sasori-sensei_
Niveau 9
13 août 2010 à 16:38:39

Hi english community ! :-)
What do you do today ? You speak english ? Oh, that funny ! Can I join your community ?
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeee ? :peur:

WHY NO ? YOU WILL REGRET YOUR DECiSION ! I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE HERE ! YOU'RE JUST STUPID RAT OF THE SEAWER ! :-((
WHAT ? Oh, you said yes . . . Thank you . :peur: What ? Oh, stupid rat is a compliment for my :peur: You're a funny rat you ! :peur:

Gromnax
Gromnax
Niveau 10
13 août 2010 à 16:49:25

I think sasori lost his hear... :( :o))

Gromnax
Gromnax
Niveau 10
13 août 2010 à 16:49:42
  • Head, oh my god... :o))
Maylene
Maylene
Niveau 10
13 août 2010 à 16:52:51

He never had one, kweh... :fou: (I think I did a mistake, kweh... :peur: )

_sasori-sensei_
_sasori-sensei_
Niveau 9
13 août 2010 à 17:01:39

OH MY GOD ! MY HEAR ! :noel:
maylene :d) How do you know ? :o))

NYARK NYARK :fou:

La vidéo du moment