This year, it will be my third years with the same english teacher
Every english teacher that I had since today, always hate me.Maybe because I sleep in class
I feel good TANANANANA
Ah, ok, now, he's singing, kweh...
SO GOOD *TANTAN* SO GOOD *TANTAN* I GOT YOU *TANTAN TANTAN*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzlpTRNIAvc
I don't know if he really say that
I feel nice !Like sugar and spiceI feel nice !So nice !So nice !I got you !
Another version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00dX7Yp38JE
WEEEE AREEEE THE CHAAAAAMPIOOOOOONS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_IAqwrvEuU
Shup the fuck up
NEVER ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKr2Di2ffw8&feature=related
Oh My God !
This topic will have more success, I think.
Ooooh, I think it's my fault...
I gave you the idea, isn't it, my dear Gromnax?
So it's all your faultWell I'm sorry but I have to do itDye !
I think it's "Die" and not "Dye"
Hum Where can I delete my post ?
Isn't my fault!
Nowhere... you just CAN'T delete a comment...
CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T!!!!
You can't escape of your destiny And NOBODY will escape from me
MOUHAHAHAHAHA MOUHAHAHAHAHA MOUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA