So, if we hear you, this forum musn't have an english topic ?
Vortex646
Niveau 71
17 août 2010 à 00:03:08
I don't say that.
Gromnax
Niveau 10
17 août 2010 à 00:04:12
No, but you insinuated it, don't you ?
Vortex646
Niveau 71
17 août 2010 à 02:13:01
Why do you always say that i'm insinuating something ?
JennissyCooper
Niveau 10
17 août 2010 à 09:11:33
I trusted you Kid! Now, I can't trust you anymore!
You LIAR!
RuGaard
Niveau 10
17 août 2010 à 09:35:31
Onche onche.
Pseudo supprimé17 août 2010 à 12:06:04
Kid you're a bastard ! Because of you, Jennissy cry !
Vortex646
Niveau 71
17 août 2010 à 12:27:07
I will reconfortate her
RuGaard
Niveau 10
17 août 2010 à 13:10:29
No you can't.
She will...
...a cokkie !
_sasori-sensei_
Niveau 9
17 août 2010 à 16:24:55
Dear Ruru, where is the verb in your sentence ? "She will a cookie" (Yes, we wrote cookie like this ) "WILL" is a modal, not a verb or it is a part of a verb in the future time "SHE WILL BE A COOKIE" can be say (but it have no sense )