"Why so serious ?"
Who is serious here ?
Everybody can become crazy here...
Even you
Yes, even me... I scary myself!
I'm mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Mad! Just like a hatter!
How is a raven like a writing desk?
Mad ? The doctors Gang's band ? In Inspector Gadget ?
No, I'm mad, it's a synonymous for crazy.
I'm mad as a hatter.
So I ask again: How is a raven like a writing desk?
Zeldor this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOOPsMNiiIM
But....but...THIS VIDEO IS IN FRENCH !!! :shocked:
Oh my God! You're right, Zeldor! I din't noticed it
Then you have to die
Hello everybody i m a worgen do you like to be my friend ?
Hum...no
But... RuGaard, my dear, you're already my friend.
And ya're all parrot-lovers and whale fart, ARRRRR! I'm the terrible captain Sushi!
Ahem, RuGaard is a pedo. If you're his friend, you're his sextoy
No Zeldor... you're wrong... I lied to him. MUHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!
And now, he'll believe you're his sextoy
Rest In Peace, Jennissy
Tell me Jenissy... Do you want my address ?
Don't worry Zeldor... (pause en français, mais Zeldor en anglais ça fait un peu "Zildow"... ) I'll tkae my knife and I'll kill him! MUHAHAHA!!!