"Though not Battlefield 4 news, it is interesting news regarding the Battlefield franchise worth sharing here. Battlefield: Bad Company 3 will happen, creative director Lars Gustavsson told reporters at a Battlefield 4 event, clarifying that it won’t happen immediately due to projects already being worked on.
“The Bad Company [team] isn’t forgotten, they are just on a very long vacation,” says Gustavsson. ”They are out there, they’re coming back.”
“My feeling is that I would love to do it. For me, when we started the company with 1942, it was really a work of passion,” said Gustavsson at a press event reported by Polygon.
“And then we worked our way through the era of different wars, and I loved them all, like my little babies. When it came to Bad Company, it was creative freedom; don’t take yourself too seriously.”
“So I love it. I want to see it again,” continued Gustavsson, “whether it can happen [right] now with the newly announced Mirrors Edge 2 and Star Wars: Battlefront… but we’ll see.”
http://www.bf4bl*g.com/battlefield-bad-company-3-will-happen-says-dice/