• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS

Sujet : Andreï Roublev

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
GigaHeartz GigaHeartz
MP
Niveau 10
26 juillet 2017 à 08:16:55

Le 25 novembre 2010 à 18:26:09 resolution a écrit :
Ah d'accord. J'essayerai de voir la version longue et de prendre du café pour ne pas m'endormir :hap:

Tu as pu le revoir entre temps ? https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/39/1475401891-valls2.gif

GigaHeartz GigaHeartz
MP
Niveau 10
26 juillet 2017 à 08:29:45

Sinon la page wiki en est bien plus complète sur la question de la durée

Despite the cuts having originated with Goskino's demands, Tarkovsky ultimately endorsed the 186-minute cut the film over the original 205-minute version:

'' Nobody has ever cut anything from Andrei Rublev. Nobody except me. I made some cuts myself. In the first version the film was 3 hours 20 minutes long. In the second — 3 hours 15 minutes. I shortened the final version to 3 hours 6 minutes. I am convinced the latest version is the best, the most successful. And I only cut certain overly long scenes. The viewer doesn't even notice their absence. The cuts have in no way changed neither the subject matter nor what was for us important in the film. In other words, we removed overly long scenes which had no significance.

We shortened certain scenes of brutality in order to induce psychological shock in viewers, as opposed to a mere unpleasant impression which would only destroy our intent. All my friends and colleagues who during long discussions were advising me to make those cuts turned out right in the end. It took me some time to understand it. At first I got the impression they were attempting to pressure my creative individuality. Later I understood that this final version of the film more than fulfils my requirements for it. And I do not regret at all that the film has been shortened to its present length.[10]''

In 1973, the film was shown on Soviet television in a 101-minute version that Tarkovsky did not authorize. Notable scenes that were cut from this version were the raid of the Tartars and the scene showing naked pagans. The epilogue showing details of Andrei Rublev's icons was in black and white as the Soviet Union had not yet fully transitioned to color TV. In 1987, when Andrei Rublev was once again shown on Soviet TV, the epilogue was once again in black and white, despite the Soviet Union having completely transitioned to color TV. Another difference from the original version of the film was the inclusion of a short explanatory note at the beginning of the film, detailing the life of Andrei Rublev and the historical background.[23] When the film was released in the U.S. and other countries in 1973, the distributor Columbia Pictures cut it by an additional 20 minutes, making the film an incoherent mess in the eyes of many critics and leading to unfavorable reviews.[2]

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Andrei_Rublev_(film)#/Distribution

En résumé (pour les non anglophones) :

• La version d'origine durait 3h20
  • La final cut montée et validée par Tarkovsky dure 3h06
  • Colombia Pictures a coupé 20min en plus rendant le film incohérent aux yeux de nombreux critiques.
JohnMcCabe JohnMcCabe
MP
Niveau 9
23 avril 2020 à 21:00:40

Y'a t-il un intérêt à voir la version de 3h20 ? :question: Car je possède la version raccourcis de 20 minutes et je viens de voir qu'au bout de 10 minutes un cul avec un sourire dessiné dessus à été supprimé au montage (c'est donc ça la terrible censure soviétique ? :hap:)

JohnMcCabe JohnMcCabe
MP
Niveau 9
23 avril 2020 à 21:10:54

Et oui je viens de voir que Tarkovski disait qu'il a coupé lui même le film et qu'il pensait que cette version était la meilleur mais il me semble qu'il disait ça alors qu'il réalisait encore des films produits par l'Union Sovietique. Alors bon... :(

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
La vidéo du moment