C'est vrai, mais sa réponse reste implicitement compréhensible, je disais juste que ça me rappelait une scène du film Imitation Game où le personnage principal ne perçois pas l'implicite des phrases, car trop rationnel.
JOHN CAIRNCROSS
The boys... We were going to get some lunch?
(Alan ignores him) Alan?
ALAN TURING
Yes.
JOHN CAIRNCROSS
I said we were going to get some lunch?
(Alan keeps ignoring him) Alan?
ALAN TURING
Yes.
JOHN CAIRNCROSS
Can you hear me?
ALAN TURING
Yes.
JOHN CAIRNCROSS
I said we’re off to get some lunch. (silence)
This is starting to get a bit repetitive.
ALAN TURING
What is?
JOHN CAIRNCROSS
I had asked if you wanted to have lunch with us.
ALAN TURING
No you didn’t. You told me you were getting lunch.
JOHN CAIRNCROSS
Have I offended you in some way?
ALAN TURING
Why would you think that?
JOHN CAIRNCROSS Would you like to come to lunch with us?
ALAN TURING
When is lunchtime?
HUGH ALEXANDER (calling out)
Christ, Alan, it’s a bleeding sandwich.
ALAN TURING
What is?
HUGH ALEXANDER
Lunch.
ALAN TURING
I don’t like sandwiches.
JOHN CAIRNCROSS
Nevermind.
HUGH ALEXANDER
John was trying to be nice.
ALAN TURING
How?
JOHN CAIRNCROSS
Let it go.
HUGH ALEXANDER
You know to pull off this irascible genius routine, one has to actually be a genius. Yet we’re the ones making progress here, aren’t we?
ALAN TURING
You have?
HUGH ALEXANDER
We’ve decrypted a number of German messages by analyzing the frequency of letter distribution.
ALAN TURING
Oh. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. That’s not progress at all, that’s just blind luck. I’m designing a machine that will allow us to break every message, every day, instantly.
We see his work: ELECTRICAL SCHEMATICS. He’s designing a STRANGE NEW MACHINE.
ON THE TEAM: A machine? That’s ridiculous.
PETER HILTON
Who’s hungry? Let’s go.
29.
HUGH ALEXANDER
Bye, Alan.
The guys gather their things and walk out...
ALAN TURING
I’m hungry.
... They turn.
JOHN CAIRNCROSS
What?
ALAN TURING
Peter asked if anyone was hungry. I am.
(they stare at him)
May I have some soup, please?