"I played Warhead on a high-end machine with a quad core CPU and the latest Nvidia graphics card at high resolution (1680x1050) with all the details set to Enthusiast, which is essentially very high. It looked cutting edge and the frame rate was solid. Next, I checked the game on a slightly older PC with a two-year old 8800GTS and I was still able to crank it to Enthusiast settings and the same resolution and get solid results. Finally, I checked it out on the "$700 PC" that Crytek and EA have been touting. It really is a $700 machine built on the latest mainstream parts (the video card is a 9800GT), and I was able to play the final boss battle at the same resolution and at Enthusiast settings and get solid frame rates."
Source: IGN
http://pc.ign.com/articles/909/909584p2.html
MON CUL! combien EA les a payés pour marquer ça??
Pour tout dire, crysis ramait, était ultra mal optimisé... Warhed c'est idem en pire... Prenez vos 30 misérables fps que vous arriviez à avoir avec une GTX280 sous crysis, et enlevez en 10... vous arriverez a la fluidité de crysis à fond avec aa... 20 misérables fps...