CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

•••[In English]•••

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
23 octobre 2007 à 22:19:10

I prefer english .

gag_jak
gag_jak
Niveau 10
23 octobre 2007 à 22:20:55

Me too ^^
I´m don´t strong in spanish :malade:

KidNova
KidNova
Niveau 10
23 octobre 2007 à 22:21:38

ho my god :(

13 in englis, 19,5 in spanish :o))

FinalFantasy13
FinalFantasy13
Niveau 10
24 octobre 2007 à 12:04:51

I am as strong in English as Spanish, nearly 14 :o)) .

gag_jak
gag_jak
Niveau 10
24 octobre 2007 à 14:34:46

Kid :mac: Ouaw :o))

I´m not bad in spanish, but I´m not good too :o))
I prefer english.
It´s more simple than Spanish :o))

sinnay_2
sinnay_2
Niveau 7
24 octobre 2007 à 15:08:09

i died :mort:

gag_jak
gag_jak
Niveau 10
24 octobre 2007 à 15:12:31

I was died*
or : I´m dead*

:o))

Franzferdinand5
Franzferdinand5
Niveau 10
24 octobre 2007 à 15:19:22

gag_jak Posté le 23 octobre 2007 à 22:20:55 Me too ^^
I´m don´t strong in spanish

:d) I´m NOT strong ! :rire: xD

I think you´re as good in english as in spanish ! :o))

FinalFantasy13
FinalFantasy13
Niveau 10
24 octobre 2007 à 15:59:48

Yes, it´s really :o))

tueur-inconito
tueur-inconito
Niveau 10
24 octobre 2007 à 19:32:52

:bave: I´m very bad in English and German . I´m very bad in language :fou:
____________________________________
Je suis ton pire cauchemar

FinalFantasy13
FinalFantasy13
Niveau 10
24 octobre 2007 à 19:56:02

I´m looking that :hum: :noel:

gag_jak
gag_jak
Niveau 10
24 octobre 2007 à 20:34:09

Franz :mac: Mouarf :o))
It´s just a mistake ^^
But I´m worse in Spanish... :o))

FinalFantasy13
FinalFantasy13
Niveau 10
25 octobre 2007 à 19:08:40

So, I don´t want to imaginate it :noel: .

KidNova
KidNova
Niveau 10
25 octobre 2007 à 19:36:46

my english teatchear is american, she understand worse French, and we undanstand worse Englis :noel:

Oh my god :fou:

gag_jak
gag_jak
Niveau 10
25 octobre 2007 à 19:38:08

[ Note en français : worse = pire, il ne veut rien dire dans ta phrase :o)) ]

KidNova
KidNova
Niveau 10
25 octobre 2007 à 19:40:05

okay

correcthion :

my english teatchear is american, she
is "nule" in French, and we are "nuls" in English

FinalFantasy13
FinalFantasy13
Niveau 10
25 octobre 2007 à 19:48:31

ow it´s very bad it :noel:

Franzferdinand5
Franzferdinand5
Niveau 10
25 octobre 2007 à 20:06:55

Gag :d) I knew it but I said that because it was funny... :o))

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
25 octobre 2007 à 22:02:53

She´s a place for demoooooooon !
She´s a cage !

RATCHETBLASTER
RATCHETBLASTER
Niveau 10
26 octobre 2007 à 02:10:05

Hi there ^^ That´s a really cool topic. I´ve got some advice for people who whant to learn english faster and better : read and listen to a lot of texts, articles and if you can, watch all your films in english, with at first : french subtitles, then : english subtitles, and eventually : with no subtitles. They main thing to keep in mind if you want to progress in english is to remain in touch with the language itself, that is to say, to speak, read and listen to english words and/or sentences frequently.

The english wich is taught in highschools is an academic language, it will help you to write a good english, but in the end what is truly essential is to know how to speak well, how to pronounce well, and unfortunately, that´s what the french schoolar system keeps ignoring.