CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

•••[In English]•••

Turbo
Turbo
Niveau 10
26 octobre 2007 à 10:13:07

That´s absolutely what I thought. Although some teachers are using oral exercises, I wasn´t used to succeeding in understanding what it was talking about... :o))
Therefore, I´ll be able to speak Engligh, but not to understand it... :p

gag_jak
gag_jak
Niveau 10
26 octobre 2007 à 17:38:18

Yeah :noel:
I understand *presque* all the text ! :fou:
But, the last paragraph is too complicated for me :(

(please, *corrigez* my mistakes xD)

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
26 octobre 2007 à 17:42:10

I´m like gag .

Franzferdinand5
Franzferdinand5
Niveau 10
26 octobre 2007 à 20:17:53

I agree with RATCHETBLASTER ! :oui:

I watch movies in English since 2005 and I read a lot of articles in English... It´s really useful to learn this language ! :oui:

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
27 octobre 2007 à 02:44:59

That´s ok :ok:

Vidarr
Vidarr
Niveau 10
27 octobre 2007 à 09:15:28

Mat >>>

No,

"She´s a dwelling place for demons. She´s a cage for every unclean spirit..."
:oui:

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
27 octobre 2007 à 19:44:30

Ouais ... I did that bad. I know ^^

gag_jak
gag_jak
Niveau 10
30 octobre 2007 à 11:39:41

^^

" Fight for honor, fight for the life
Pray to god that our side is right
Even though we won, I still may loose
Until I make it home to you
I see our mothers filled with tears
Grew up so fast where did those years go ?
Memories wont let you cry
Unless I don´t return tonight" :coeur:

FinalFantasy13
FinalFantasy13
Niveau 10
30 octobre 2007 à 13:47:31

Where is it that ?

gag_jak
gag_jak
Niveau 10
30 octobre 2007 à 16:36:10

That is some *paroles* from MIA :p)

matrakk_du_84
matrakk_du_84
Niveau 10
31 octobre 2007 à 00:19:00

A song off avenged sevenfold :coeur:

gag_jak
gag_jak
Niveau 10
31 octobre 2007 à 21:42:32

Yes, I´ve forgotten to say that ^^

KidNova
KidNova
Niveau 10
31 octobre 2007 à 22:00:26

hello

Vortex646
Vortex646
Niveau 71
01 novembre 2007 à 19:13:13

I´m very progessed in english depuis the laste fois ! :o))

Crash_man2
Crash_man2
Niveau 10
01 novembre 2007 à 19:20:03

i am a debutant in english my sir.

Vortex646
Vortex646
Niveau 71
01 novembre 2007 à 19:22:49

Me too crash ! :o))

fifou2001
fifou2001
Niveau 10
01 novembre 2007 à 19:26:49

i am a debutant in english too :)

gag_jak
gag_jak
Niveau 10
01 novembre 2007 à 23:13:10

We are all beginners in english ^^ :coeur:

Vortex646
Vortex646
Niveau 71
02 novembre 2007 à 09:55:41

Gag have the thrue ! :o))

BlackGreymon3
BlackGreymon3
Niveau 10
02 novembre 2007 à 11:23:38

:question: