Il me regarda, je le regarda, ses yeux luisant de haine et de désespoir! Et à un moment, il regarda l ceil, et il y sentit un sombre précentiment, alors il s´en alla, ne tournant pas le visage comme un loup solitaire, ne regardant que ses pieds, rien d´autre. Le soleil couchant, le soldat rentrait de là où il venait pour accomplir la professie! I´m a poor lonesome cowboy
I´ve a long long way from home
And this poor lonesome cowboy
Has got a long long way to home
Over mountains and over prairies
From dawn ´til day is done
My horse and me keep riding
Into this settin´ sun
I´m a poor lonesome cowboy
But it doesn´t bother me
´Cause this poor lonesome cowboy
Prefers a horse for company
Bot nothing against women
But I wave them all goodbye
My horse and me keep riding
We don´t like being tied