Je corrige
I guess that you must be speaking English. So let´s go.
Sorry, you musn´t be the most concerned person, but I didn´t find someone else. In fact I wanted to contact someone of Sora Ltd, but I didn´t find any website of Sora Ltd.
First, I would tell you that I am a really big Nintendo and HAL games´ fan.
Well, I´m a crazy fan of the SSB serie, and I´ve been waiting for Brawl for a while. I´ve heard about lots of rumors and fake news, but this time, I mean, today, I read a text from a beta-tester named Jake who told about all newcomers of Brawl, and many, many details about the way to unblock them, etc... I don´t know if you know yourself anything about all of this, but I would like you to ask for me to anybody concerned... This guy said that Ridley, of Metroid, will not be in Brawl... Can it be possible ? Instead, there´s just a simple hunter of Metroid Prime Hunters, who seems to have the same gameplay than Samus... ?! Masahiro Sakurai would be mad ? I hope that he knows that if this guy told the truth, thousands and thousands fans of Metroid would be terribly disappointed ?!
I just can´t believe it ! So, as I heard something about a contract of confiendiality which could concern beta-testers, I don´t know, I would ask you, if you can answer me, if you would ask to someone, for me, just... if it is possible ? That this guy told the truth... After all these references of Ridley on Smash Bros Dojo, could he not be in ?
J´ai pas tout corrigé, il reste plein de fautes mais bon...