J´ai bien peur que ce la savere exact
Resident Evil 5; from the short trailer it look like its gonna be a blast - too bad its not going to be released until 07. So I guess the game is set in a desert, and you play as some mystery character. Of course its a male (by watching at the trailer) but who is it; is it Chris, Billy, Wesker...-neh. Better not be Leon; The guy is weak as hell, isnt manly at all, and after RE4; I question if the guy is gay or something. I feel strongly on the idea that the character is Chris Redfeild; but what the hell; it could be Billy Coen. Well if its not, then its some new dude that happens to be stuck somewhere getting lynchd on by zombies.
RE4 was the shit, but I think they should of took it back to the old school style RE like in RE2 - Get stuck in the city, look for the anti virus; end. In my opinion, RE4 had a complex world with a very simple story; and was rea-l long. I like games that are long but when the story is based around saving someone; it should´nt take you a few days to make it around villages and castles. Then they tried to base it on zombies that were brainwashed by some evil religion...yeh, but they should just be dead walking flesh eating freaks that splatter brains when you shoot um with a magnum. Well either way; Resident Evil 5 is going to be a real kick ass game, and Silent Hill cant come close.