Round 3. Mike Tyson is NOT in the game.
I tried begging and blackmailing, but in the end nothing worked and Iron Mike was once again left off the list of the 32 licensed boxers. The list of fighters is pretty much the same as Round 2 with the addition of Oscar De La Hoya. De La Hoya is so much a part of the game that in career mode, your fighter can even fight under Golden Boy Promotions. But back to Mike, here´s my idea: You have three versions of Tyson (like the three Jordan´s in NBA Street). You have the raw Mike who is just starting out, Mike the champ, and Mike with the crazy eye-tat. Slap him on the cover and I guarantee this game is a huge seller. Oh well, I guess I just go back to creating Mike for my career fighter (for a third damn time in a row!).
alors la il fodra m´expliquer je c´est que sur le site francais il disent qu´il yora tyson mai sur le forum ricain il donne un lien avec l´interview d´un producteur ki di en gro qu´ il a prier et fai du chantage pour qu´il yest tyson mai ko final il sera exclu des 32 boxeur a cose de sa reputation c ´est vraiment nul j´espere que c´est pa vrai rassssssssssuuuuurrrrreeezzzzz-moiiiiiiii