• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS

Sujet : [Officiel] Counter Strike

News culture
La Planète des Singes : Le Nouveau Royaume - la révolution simienne est en marche !
DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Nalix Nalix
MP
Niveau 10
16 août 2014 à 17:33:49

Squeegee qui n'en reviens toujours pas et spam tout les forums avec cette vidéo. :hap:

squeegee_22 squeegee_22
MP
Niveau 11
16 août 2014 à 18:11:36

Dieu-KQLY :bave:

Mais sur Mirage il a un peu merdé. :-(

C'est ApeX qui a carry sur mirage.

squeegee_22 squeegee_22
MP
Niveau 11
16 août 2014 à 18:44:00

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23uvv1_apex-vs-virtus-pro-last-round-on-de-mirage-esl-one_videogames?start=0

Nalix Nalix
MP
Niveau 10
01 décembre 2014 à 17:34:24

Après les accusations envers lui Flusha a posté ces messages sur son Facebook (Twitter étant limité a 240 caractères... :hap: )

"Hello everyone, i am going to talk a bit about all the cheating accusations that people have directed towards me.

First of all i have been playing competetively for about 7-8 years now, both CS 1.6 and CS:GO.
I have been heavily accused all my career except for the 1 and a half year after we got a breakout tournament at Copenhagen games 2013.
But ever since the VAC bans of KQLY and SF went public the community has been on a witch hunt for players (mostly me).
The only thing the community has managed to get me and my team is alot of undeserved hate.

I have never been banned or gotten disqualified for cheating from a tournament/league/ladder in all my life,
yet i have been reviewed by alot of different admins, for example ESL admins has reviewed me on several occasions.

The only thing i can say about the clips on me is that i have a very different playstyle and i lift my mouse ALOT more than the average pro player.

The last thing i would like to say is that this community is a fucking joke, ever since this witch hunt started 9 out of 10 messages to me on twitter/facebook
has been insults or deaththreats.
The other 1 out of 10 are fans that still appreciate what we do and just want to tell us that they are still cheering for us, i thank them for this.

It is just sad that you might have destroyed one of the best teams in the world with your hatred towards my team,
some players in my team feels like there is no more enjoyment in the game and would rather quit than to keep playing in this situation.

I love esports and the joy you can get out of it, the only problem with it is the community and all that they bring,
this is why i have never cared about the community, social medias and other stuff like that. I only do these things for the sponsors of my team."

"Since there is still alot of ignorant people. I have never cheated and i will NEVER cheat."

"Obviously, I meant the part of the community that is slandering, insulting, and threatening myself and my teammates. I have nothing but respect and gratitude for all the passionate fans and hard working people who make this sport what it is."

Pour ce qui est de la partie contre LDLC plutôt controversée puis-ce que les 2 équipes ont utilisé des boosts:
Pronax sur son Facebook:

"Despite what a part of the community(including few pro-players) might think.. We are trying to play a fair game, for me competeing means that I try my absolute best, to do better then my opponent, but also following the rules of the tournament.

We may not communicate as much as other players on social medias, but we are a very hard working team that practice a LOT. And going to Dreamhack was not only about competing and doing our best anymore, we also wanted to squash the cheating accusations, since Dreamhack admins said that they would host the most secure tournament so far in cs:go.

The witch-hunt:
But after a few players and some "respectable" profiles joined the witch-hunt as well, trying to get dreamhack/valve to disqualify us from the tournament before it even had started, the same tournament that is supposed to be so secure that we would not be able to cheat... And people want to take away the only chance we have to prove ourselves?

I think its here we really started to feel insane amount of pressure going in to the Dreamhack tournament.

However, i do think we showed that we are one of the best teams, even if it was shaky here and there we still delivered good games, and I definitely think flusha proved himself, he is the second best rated player in the tournament followed by: pasha, olofm and JW. And there is clips from dreamhack where he does the exact same things that made some people accuse him of using "aimlock." And i actually think that speaks for he's innocent.

Overpass boost:
As probably everyone know we used a very special boost in the game against LDLC on the third and deciding map: Overpass. We did not think there would be anything wrong with using this boost. I had seen LDLC using a similar boost against NiP in the groupstage, and thought it was fun that they also had found something that no other team knew about. Dont get me wrong, I understand that the boost we used was A LOT better then the boost LDLC used. But the boost is not as game-breaking as the Dreamhack "experts" said. And we really thought that the boost was legit to use according to the official rules. The only reason the boost seemed so game-breaking was because the team we played against took to long to figure out where Olof was standing. If they had figured it out in time(i think they figured it out at 13-13), they could have bought an scout/awp and killed Olof from outside T-spawn without Olof even being able to see the guy who kills him.

I just cant belive that if other teams had found this boost before the tournament, that they would not have used it if they had not known about the "transparency." bug.. but thats only speculations of course.
And I cant help to think that if a team like NiP was to use this boost that they would have endured the same reactions as we did. They would get praised. Again, thats only speculation.

Please, understand that we had no intention in mocking the rules of dreamhack with the boost, or doing anything to harm the tournament in any way, we went there with the mindset to WIN, and to give our fans a good show, and to once again show that we are one of the best teams.

So why did we forfeit against LDLC?
Because even if atleast I thought that Dreamhack took the right decision in restarting the map from 0-0, we had nothing to win by playing that match. It was a loose/loose situation for us, no mather what we did. And some of the players had no motivation left to play in the tournament considering everything that had happened. So we decided as a team to give LDLC the victory, wish them luck and move on.

Some last words:
I would like to give a BIG thanks to Fnatic and our sponsors, who have shown that they support us no mather what, and that they do everything they can for us. I am truly happy to be able to work with all of you!

I would also like to thank all of you that have been supportive to us during these hard times. I will forever be grateful. And i hope that all of you will continue to support us in the future, and i hope that we can come back stronger in 2015."

Pikanatox Pikanatox
MP
Niveau 10
01 décembre 2014 à 20:44:39

Dat up + c'est 140 caractères sur Twitter + personne va lire car anglais + pavé + t'es à la bourre l'info date d'hier :hap:

Nalix Nalix
MP
Niveau 10
01 décembre 2014 à 21:47:32

Ouais mais je viens de le voir sur Twitter du coup, bah je fais circuler l'info. :-(

Nalix Nalix
MP
Niveau 10
01 décembre 2014 à 21:54:27

Il y as ce pavé de JW aussi: http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/2ny2l1/sources_fnatic_was_forced_to_forfeit_by_their/cmi1qxg

Je pense que c'est sincère. :oui:

Pikanatox Pikanatox
MP
Niveau 10
02 décembre 2014 à 20:24:51

Tenez, y a tout là et en français http://www.vakarm.net/newws/read/Le-malaise-fnatic/6284

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Sous-forums
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Nalix, WolkAde2
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

La vidéo du moment