• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS

Sujet : Topic officiel MANCHESTER UNITED

DébutPage précedente
«1  ... 300301302303304305306307308309310  ... 4950»
Page suivanteFin
Zaperman_ Zaperman_
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:49:09

bon j´y vais
je me prepare pour demain !
sniff je sais pas si il va pas avoir un meurtre dans mon college, un certain supporter du real...

asseforever asseforever
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:50:20

en + le maillot de beckham c le plus vendu au monde

lmarco12 lmarco12
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:50:33

Le Real n´est pas a blamer car c´est M.U. qui a brade Becks....incomprehensible d´ailleurs.

lmarco12 lmarco12
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:52:16

Beckham hails Ferguson

Beckham was cut above the left eye by a flying boot
David Beckham has heaped praise on Sir Alex Ferguson following the news that he will join Real Madrid in a £24.5m deal.
Speculation has been rife that one of the main reasons for Beckham´s departure was that he had fallen out with the Manchester United boss.

A changing-room bust-up earlier this year ended up with the England captain sustaining a head wound after being hit by a flying football boot.

But Beckham refused to confirm or deny rumours of a split with his manager following the revelation that he had agreed to join the nine-times European champions.

" I would like to publicly thank Sir Alex Ferguson for making me the player I am today," said Beckham.

I would like to wish him and his family every success in the future, and thank him for his service to the club

Sir Alex Ferguson

" I will always hold precious memories of my time at Manchester United and Old Trafford as well as the players, who I regard as part of my family, and the brilliant fans who have given me so much support over the years and continue to do so."

Ferguson was quick to pay tribute to Beckham.

" I´ve known David since he was 11 years of age, and it´s been a pleasure to see him grow and develop into the player he has become," said the Scot.

" David has been an integral part of all the successes that Manchester United have achieved in the last decade.

" I would like to wish him and his family every success in the future, and thank him for his service to the club."

Beckham, who was also being chased by Barcelona, said the lure of Champions League football had proved pivotal in his move to the Bernabeu.

I would like to thank other clubs who were interested in signing me... but I really want to play in the Champions League

David Beckham

" I recognise that this is an amazing opportunity for me at this stage in my career and a unique and exciting experience for my family," he said.

" I know that I will always regret it later in life if I had turned down the chance to play at another great club like Real Madrid, which also has world-class players.

" I would like to thank other clubs who were interested in signing me including Barcelona and I wish them every success in the future, but I really want to play in the Champions League.

" I wish Manchester United the best of luck and led by such an inspirational captain as Roy Keane, I am sure they will continue to go from strength to strength."

A spokesman for SFX, Beckham´s advisors, said: " Manchester United have been professional, fair and open in all of their dealings with David - he will always have the greatest memories of his time at Old Trafford.

Seven_ Seven_
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:52:58

C´est bon, je suis calme ^^

lmarco12 lmarco12
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:53:06

Laporta in upbeat mood

Beckham has been described as a ´football icon´ by Vicente Del Bosque
New Barcelona president Joan Laporta is refusing to be too downhearted despite missing out on David Beckham.
Laporta had based virtually the whole of his presidential campaign on his promise to sign the England captain from Manchester United.

But Beckham has decided to move to Spanish rivals Real Madrid instead, claiming that the lure of Champions League football was too great.

Barca will not play in Europe´s top club competition next season after a disappointing La Liga campaign.

" We couldn´t reach agreement with Beckham´s representatives but our supporters shouldn´t be too worried. We have other options in our wallet," Laporta told the Spanish television station Antenna 3.

Real Madrid sporting director Jorge Valdano was naturally delighted with the coup.

The acquisition of Beckham is in keeping with the philosophy of our president Florentino Perez since he arrived here

Vicente Del Bosque
Real Madrid coach

He told the club´s website: " We are extremely pleased with David´s arrival. It is a strategic signing that will contribute to the club and the team becoming more competitive.

" Our relationship with Manchester United has been reinforced with this agreement, but there is no doubt that David´s firm and unequivocal wish to play at Real Madrid has been the reason that this deal has been possible."

Real Madrid coach Vicente Del Bosque added: " The acquisition of Beckham is in keeping with the philosophy of our president Florentino Perez since he arrived here.

" He´s a football icon and a great player. He´s a player that is not limited to one particular part of the field. He´s a midfielder that can play in different positions,"

-nicolas- -nicolas-
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:53:26

ben faut pas oublier que c´est à case de Ferguson que Becks quitte MU !

asseforever asseforever
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:55:05

Selon des experts, le Real Madrid devrait amortir le coût du transfert en seulement un an par la vente d´objets dérivés et les droits d´images du blond britannique.

et voila comment avoir beckham gratuitemen en 1 ans pffffff

en + MU va perdre de l´argen niveau marketing tous les maillots et goodies qu´il vendais , et ben y a plus, fini basta

j´en souhait presque qu´il fasse une saison de merde pour que ferguson se fasse virer

Seven_ Seven_
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:56:30

C´est bon, je suis calme ^^

lmarco12 lmarco12
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:56:55

C´est pas la faute de Ferguson mais de ceux qui ont accepte 18M£ ( +eventuellent7) alors qu´ils en avaient demande 30 au Barça...Il fallait mettre la barre tres haut ( j´avais dit 30M£ + Makelele et Solari)

ruffles3000 ruffles3000
MP
Niveau 6
17 juin 2003 à 23:57:30

Ferguson peut aller se faire foutre , je comprend pas comment tu peut vendre un joueur comme David,et becks ne voulait meme pas quitter ce club alors que Ferguson ne le voulait plus.Et maintenant qui va jouer a droite au millieux,surement pas Butt,il est trop poche.C´est de la pur honte pour le manchester et pour tout ces fans , sa aurai été déja mieux Ferguson s´en aille que Becks.

-nicolas- -nicolas-
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:58:09

Mais si Ferguson n´avait pas voulu s´en débarasser, il serait encore à MU aujourd´hui et on aurait même pas envisagé un transfert !

lmarco12 lmarco12
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:58:32

Mais il faut comprendre que c´est pas Ferguson le president. C´est Peter Kenyon qui a accepte toutes ces discussions.

Seven_ Seven_
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:59:03

Ouep, d´accord avec vous!
A mort Ferguson ; -)))

lmarco12 lmarco12
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:59:25

Ferguson voulais pas s´en debarasser. Il etait pas opppose a son depart mais etait pret a le garder pour longtemps.

-nicolas- -nicolas-
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:59:56

Marco, si Ferguson ne voulait pas vendre Beckham, Kenyon n´aurait jamais accepté les discussions !

asseforever asseforever
MP
Niveau 10
17 juin 2003 à 23:59:56

ouais surtout que le real va etre concurrent en ligue des champions

le scenario cauchemardesque :

finale de la ligue des champions

real 2 - 0 Mu

buts : beckham ( 2)

alors la sa m´acheverait

deja que sa va me faire mal au coeur de le voir jouer sous un autre maillot que mu mais en plus sur celui du real et qu´il leurs donnent la ligue des champions , non la sa serait trop

asseforever asseforever
MP
Niveau 10
18 juin 2003 à 00:01:01

ouais ferguson fait n´importe koi sur ce coup

mon estime pour lui tombe bas, tres bas

-nicolas- -nicolas-
MP
Niveau 10
18 juin 2003 à 00:01:26

Lmarco12 Posté le 17 juin 2003 à 23:59:25
Ferguson voulais pas s´en debarasser. Il etait pas opppose a son depart mais etait pret a le garder pour longtemps.

Tu sais comme moi que les relations entre eux n´étaient plus au beau fixe et que Ferguson a tout fait pour le pousser vers la sortie, notamment en le mettant sur le banc en fin de saison !

lmarco12 lmarco12
MP
Niveau 10
18 juin 2003 à 00:02:05

Le problème c´est que ferguson n´a pas son mot a dire a M.U. Il voulait avoir la possibilite de recruter 4 a 5 joueurs cet ete, Kenyon a mit son veto.

Il n´y etait pas oppose mais ne l´a pas demande.

DébutPage précedente
Page suivanteFin
Sujet fermé pour la raison suivante : ancien topic
La vidéo du moment