• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : [2019] Mortal Kombat Mobile mod unlimited koins and souls 5.1.5 version

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Modkotal156 Modkotal156
MP
Niveau 1
30 mai 2019 à 09:01:43

[2019] Mortal Kombat Mobile mod unlimited koins and souls 5.1.5 version

Access https://fundanemt.org/mortal-kombat-mobile-cheats/

Don't get me wrong, Mortal Kombat Mobile cheat's fine, all the pictures are very beautiful, i have been for nearly two years, i told myself: no matter what happens with the promise of cultural objects (hunt, the developers, i know you're really busy creating new roles but do the hunting of cultural objects. i'm waiting for about three months and the next season of objects. i really want to open the lock of shao kang, but this game is very good, i have not received information, i have not used a blocking advertisement, because i want to help the developer s there are advertising, you should download the j have, if you prefer the version of the console, combat. i would like to see a few additions: a number of the characters of the avp like predator and aliens of different versions, different versions. i'd like to see if the hunt for perfumes increases or if the treasure hunt is over facile.3 option (d) the addition and reduction of images, do not mislead the pictures are very beautiful, but it is good to improve the image in the video game console. the soul becomes more accessible and it is difficult to get the soul as long as you will not get up and made the défi.il there may be movement of avoidance and jumps behind the opponent, as well as in the console version. last but not least, you are happy to be able to implement a video game and pc in a mobile game for free!
if you start the game's génial.une once you reach a higher level, begin to optimize our role, it is a trap. i have 9 of 39. every time i buy a bag of elite, it is said that there are 7% chance for a diamond and 93% of opportunity for a challenge, i can see that i have maximali 9 characters but even if all the characters of the challenge should have the same rate of decrease) - i got 20 bucks, i got 10 diamonds, only six characters have not yet been utilisés.chaque bag needs 360 âmes.cela means that i have already lost about 5000 people, but in fact, nothing. at that time, i was wondering if the card is not in the bag, or if, once you expand a character, the rate of decline increases.
i have contacted wb games and i have therefore launched a line of electronic mail sent me four days about once a day, a few days ago, they have completely ignored my questions and gave me information that had nothing to do with my demands. finally, when the things become clear, i do not want to surrender for this issue, they say: we don't have this. ask other players in a community forum. .
in summary, the game is very interesting, but the market is b, if you ask them questions, the developer will not help you. otherwise, i give you 5 stars.

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment