• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Scorpion
  • Amiga
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : Score Hero 2 Hack unlimited life cheats free bux energy Mod

News culture
La Planète des Singes : Le Nouveau Royaume - la révolution simienne est en marche !
DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
scor403 scor403
MP
Niveau 1
09 mai 2021 à 10:23:00

Score Hero 2 Hack unlimited life cheats free bux energy Mod

here https://trustmod.top/score-hero-2/

I love this Score Hero 2 hack for unlimited life, I absolutely love sequels, but the defenders are made by God himself. They were so good, just like my game against Ramos, they didn't even let me start as a goalkeeper. He's the best GK I've ever seen in my life. He ran faster than Neuer out of the box, reacted better than Yassin, played better than Adelson and dived better than Navas. Some levels are almost impossible and I need a few days to finish. And teammates can be stupid sometimes, such as when you have a clear shot or when they make unnecessary moves and finally lose the ball, why don't you pass the ball to anyone. I love this game very much, but please make the defenders worse and let the teammates make unnecessary moves. I didn't hear much about score hero 2 before it was released, so I was totally blind and I'm sure I was very disappointed. Scoring hero is a great game, but it has its flaws, the most famous of which is the crazy goalkeeper. I think there are other things that hinder the real perfection of the game. Entering this sequel, I hope they can fix those things that hinder the original. However, this is not the case. It seems that its new graphics and some licensed teams and leagues make it a sequel, which is very cool and adds a lot of games, but not enough to make it a sequel. This Score Hero 2 cheats mod free bux tool is almost the same as the first game in terms of playing method, but it still has the same defects as the first game (the player runs out of bounds for no reason, the player stands offside for no reason, directly touches the other player and loses the right to control the ball, etc.). Considering that this is a sequel to the original version, and the game is played exactly the same way, you may think that the development of this game will move towards repairing or adding new mechanisms, but it seems to be a redesign, a bit like other famous football games (f * IFA). It's still a good game. If you like the first game, you will like this one. I just hope there are more things. 3 / 5 stars

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment