I’m sick and tired to even try. This pain I feel, I can no longer hide. My heart has been tampered with, there’s no hope of it being found. It is better off to know that I am not going to be around. I have given everything, I was always meant for you. Your heart couldn't seem to handle this truth. Tell me now what should I believe. How can I show you that my heart still bleeds? It is all over with my happiness has ended now. My life is hopeless and six feet down. I wither away leaving my tears that left me cold. Beauty is the deceptive seducer among those of weak will. Where now will I be, knowing that I am here without you. Heartache from hell, or forgiveness to choose. How do I make this decision all by myself? Where is my one and only I call out for help. Am I alone here in this world without her. These visions of her start to blur. I feel like I am losing someone that I still love. She is soaring away from me, there goes my beautiful white dove. A rose that hangs itself in sorrow, this is the emotion I feel. My heart cannot open to her it is forever sealed. Please could you reach out and save me. This is not the guy for you I wanted to be. Release yourself, OH my sweet guardian angel. Soar down from the aurora skies, save me from this hell. Feel my touch that still haunts your skin. Taste my kiss when my tongue seeps in. Hear my call, listen out for my screaming cries. See me in your portraits, acknowledge that I am still alive. I rock myself in this cold darkened desolate corner. Only wanting her hold to keep me warmer. Stuck in my own silence with these voices. My ears start to pick up wicked noises. Was it you whispering in my ears. Hoping this thought does not bring me in tears. I’m blinded by darkness that has taken away my sight. You my burning that star you've always shined bright. You are nowhere near to be seen. Oh my love where could you have been. When I was down on my weakened knees. My body fell onto your feet. My hands started to caress up your legs. My body lifted with arms around your neck. Yes that was a time cherished and not forgotten. My heart has now decayed and feels so hopeless and rotten. Hands are frozen cold. I am missing your hold. From memory to a haunting nightmare. You always managed to be there. I have had the dreams. Now feeling they are not my means. To make a dream come true. But in one of them I see you. You stood in the open, waiting patiently for me. Every step I took, my heart started to unseal free. We escaped together it was just the two of us. I finally knew who you really were, my heart showed trust. We laid next to each other, staring at one another for hours. Never were we bored nor sad, this love was ours. But yet that was only just a dream. Without you in my life is how it seems. I sit here alone in my bed thinking about the past. It was my mistake to think our love could never last. It was wrong of me to think about so much hate for you. Oh baby, where art thy love of mine to guide me through.
Laying here desolately with these streaming tears. My own hope has faded along with my fears. A drop of your tear, the beating of your heart. All the afflictions and apathies are nothing but just broken parts. I make every little ounce of regret, these accusations show that I’m distraught. I dearly miss your smile that comforted this happiness, but anguish is now forced. Such a tower of hatred that I can’t seem to control. This depth of insanity is now taking its toll. I’m left alone with these burdened and haunting thoughts. You’re such a beautiful memory, but now my heart feels contorted. I would sacrifice my last breath just to embrace one last kiss. I just want to hold you in my arms as we peacefully lay to rest. I would cross these colossal oceans and skies. Screaming out, filling the sea with a thousand cries. Although you are gone. You defiantly are that one. One with such a pure and amazing heart. One love that would never depart. One that always offered a shoulder, when just a tear shed. One that smiled at me, saving me from abominations that laid ahead. One with strength, pride, sapience and the beauty within her lovingness. One with your heart that beats composing melodies against my chest. Any little thing was worth everything with you. I will not let go of this once cherished life that has passed through. I live one with the melancholy. Nothing but my sorrows that drive me lonely. My soul has eradicated through these ashes. A calling wind sweeps its remains through the arcane masses. Remaining as a mystery, I wonder if you would return to me. I would relinquish everything, even if it was once that we can be. You are the glimmering light in my darkened world. I see you as my angel, saving me from this pandemonium hell. I crave such wanting lust. Nymphetimine is not just my must. I need to show you, that you are my hearts perfection. My purest paramour, my fixation. Walking through this cold and blinded night. Gazing upon these constellations that surrender their light. It makes me think of the great and potent desires. To be with you hand in hand, a love that would never retire. Pessimism and hopelessness is how I think it will overcome. It bludgeons agony through my heart to feel so numb. In loneliness I walk this stranded path. Wishing it will trace me back to your heart. I had you before, but selfishly let you go. Would you ever forgive my cynical love, I’ll maybe never get to know. Visions appear through my own eyes. Every image shows happiness that I just denied. Our love is fading into the mist. My broken heart can’t beat through this. I have proclaimed my defeatist, failure is all I'll ever know. I truly and forever remain my heart dedicated to you. One day will succumb to showing me. Of how magical and rapture our love will be. A wanting paradise and those caressing lips is what I plead. Just to seek your presence is all I need. I will finally find you one day. Even if this heart of my mine fades. And even if my life is now but a stray. I know we will be together forever and always. Destiny will reward us with overwhelming delights. My body will be yours to hold through day and night. I believe that we will meet again. An unnoticed love, this is not the end. Although I can feel this blade penetrate within my fragile skin. The pain and torture disappears when I think of how our love had been. An immense heartbeat, out of love, rattles furiously against my chest. Annihilating this agony as it soon amenities me to rest. I close my eyes with positive thoughts in my mind. Falling into my slumber and dreams, I know one day you’ll be mine.
I soon awaken from these horrific nightmares. Realizing that I haven’t even met you before. Has my mind been playing ticks on me. Do I desire you this much. I still wish I could understand why you didn't reply back to me. I thought we were already together but I was deceived by my dreams. All these visions made me feel that you were by my side this whole time. Why did it feel that you were so close to me when we haven’t even met yet? I sit here trying to fathom out what has just happened. Were all those things we shared just dreams. Why did it feel like we've met before. Months and years went by and it was constant dreams about u that felt so real. My rage begins to unleash. No reason at all I picked up a newspaper on the floor. Out of curiosity I looked at it and my heart collapsed. I saw your name in the obituary. I dropped to my knees as the tears began to fall. My heart feels anchored down sinking fathoms deep into the ocean bed. After all these months I only find out now you were dead. Here I thought u were ignoring me this whole time. Now I feel dead inside there’s no meaning to this godforsaken fucking life of mine. How do I tell you that I love you now, when you’ll never hear it. Should I let these razor blades dance across my skin. It will amenity my pain just a little. Blood drips from my arms as I lay here in complete silence.
Wishing that you would serenade me from all that I fear. Laying back into these deceptive dreams. A gentle nights kiss is what I feed. I never had I chance to say goodbye but just remember that I love you. Rest in peace my dear. Unbeknown reasons, my heart starts speaking foreign words. A familiar voice is what is being heard. Excitement races greatly upon my face. I feel as if I’m trapped in an exiled place. Where it is just me as the allegiance. Without the exquisite taste of your loving romance. I arise out this sleeping chamber of mine. Slowly revealing in my head, unexplainable memories of time. My thoughts of you intrude into my conscience. It speaks to my heart, suddenly I’m brought to silence. My heart listens out to what has been spoken. It’s convincing me that our love is not broken. Slowly I awake, to a ring in my ears. It was the sound of someone near. I picked up, with a shortened breath in my voice. No one replied, but I heard a familiar noise. It was our song that I once played to her within my dreams. Was this just co incidence, what else could I have heard. Feeling so intrigued by what has just happened. My heart beated a stronger tone every second. Sitting here alone, trying to fathom out these questions. They remained unanswered in my minds foundation. The phone rings again, but my doubt takes over. Resistant to answer, I feel fingertips brush against my shoulder. Hastily I turn, but it was just my mind playing tricks. Sadistic laughter within me starts to tick. Relaxed now into this enclosed prison. My trapped love will never be risen. Why is it that I have to suffer without your embrace. I would go through the heavens, hells, oceans, skies and universes just to see your face. Dare myself to bind these heartstrings to summon daunting power. I would soar for my love, above all these buildings monumental towers. I could cry every tear of pain for you. When life gets harsh, I’m that one you can choose. Promises are fragile pieces of failure but your memorable heart has made me to see. We are together, but apart from ones hold. This love was unique far beyond normal. All these images show me pure truth. That I’m still deeply in love with you. I can feel you so close on the other side of my door. I can feel this presence deep within my souls core. Sounds breach on the outside of my window. Opening my curtains, but all I see is a shadow. I hissed out a scream. Standing in front of my eyes I could not believe. She stood there with shaken tears. She was her all the time by my side. Her spirit watched over me this whole time. After knowing she died she finally showed herself to me. She saw the tears ball from eyes and the blood dripping from my arms. All this time I was dreaming she managed to keep me happy. She asked me something “Would you like to hold me?” I nodded my head. She pointed at the tree, I caught on what I had to do. It was time for me to face the gallows. I would have to kill myself to finally be with her. So here I tie the noose around my neck. As I kick away the chair and choke to death. I could see myself hanging as my body sways lifelessly. I am nothing but a spirit now. I didn't hesitate and guided her to opened arms. Her body collided into my mine and gripping her tight. My hold clenched onto her stronger and my cries showed belief in her eyes. We stood there holding each other through time. Literally holding her in comfort, it was so sublime. She never wanted to let go of this moment. She gripped onto my body ever so potent. I lifted her, as my hand caressed down her thigh. Moving to each other’s bitter lips with closing eyes. A sweetened kiss uplifted this moment of rare serenity. All this happened out of serendipity. Our lips laid against each other’s for a while. Every negative thought was blocked by my unfamiliar smile. Now I know the real side of her. Happy and graceful memories will never be a blur. We make way to a new start. I gave to her my shattered heart. You accept me for who I am. I’m still speechless to such commitment, my heart finally stands. I would never have believed, that this day would resurrect. This opportunity to be with you is way more than just perfect. I truly love you with growing entity. Horrors and sorrows demolished an ending of calamity. I whisper 3 meaningful words into your ear. This is one way to describe it to you my dear. Bringing forth true loves ultimate kiss. My compassion can show you this. My hand runs along and in yours. Thunder reigns the sky as the rain begins to pour. The droplets plummet from this moist kiss. Water streaming over our bodies, it’s so bliss. We lay here in each other’s arms. Belted by this rain but we weren't even alarmed. Fingers ran through the streaks of your hair and down your cold body. A dream that turned into life, this love is eternally. Our bodies soaked the feeling of love that has been cleansed. Engulfed in this pool of rain water, with compassionate romance. Now I know this love of ours has been saved. Such a rigid memory that will never be erased. A story of once upon a time. A true love that I have finally found. Come and lay back here into this wounded heart. Help stitch back from what I have torn apart. I love you and its not just words for me to say. I know now my heart will never be a stray. We may be dead to the world but our spirits will live together forever. Let us go into the afterlife and live for eternity. Our souls will forever be one. We may be dead but my spirit will always be next to yours.
Plop
Tout d'abord, merci à toi d'avoir pris le temps de recréer ton topic
Ensuite, j'ai lu, et j'ai trouvé ça franchement pas mal. Je ne sais pas où tu te situes par rapport à l'anglais, j'ai décelé quelques erreurs par-ci par-là, notamment de syntaxe/construction de phrases. Je suis sur mobile jusque ce soir donc je serais bien incapable de te donner des exemples précis pour le moment mais je te fais ça tout à l'heure si tu veux. Après, je suppose que ça découle aussi un peu des rimes que tu as essayé de faire, et y'a des moments où ça donne même un certain style en fait, les ruptures de construction - je ne sais pas si c'est voulu. Parlons justement du style, j'ai bien aimé, un peu en mode stream of consciousness quelque part, mais ça reste assez sobre et surtout pas trop lourd par rapport aux classiques du genre, et c'est tant mieux.
C'est fluide, ça coule facilement et mine de rien on réalise pas forcément tout de suite mais conserver un texte avec autant de rimes un peu partout, sur la longueur ça doit être chaud. Mais ce que j'aime bien c'est que justement ces rimes soient discrètes, elles apportent un plus au texte mais le texte n'apparaît pas uniquement déterminé par elles non plus. Bon, y'a des moments où ça donne un peu un effet paroles de chanson, par contre. Ce qui, en soi, ne donne pas trop mal, mais qui donne un peu une impression de flou et de vague quand ça s'éternise un peu trop, je ne sais pas si tu vois ce que je veux dire. Disons qu'au bout d'un moment il y a certes toujours bien une cohérence thématique, mais que ça peut par moments manquer un peu de cohésion textuelle et dans les détails de l'intrigue. Ça ne poserait aucun souci pour un texte plus court mais dans ton cas c'est le seul vrai reproche que j'aurais personnellement à faire, j'ai l'impression que ça tire un petit peu trop en longueur peut-être, au bout d'un moment ça risque de lasser un peu le lecteur, je pense.
Enfin voilà, malgré tout j'ai pas mal apprécié ma lecture ![]()
Ohla alors merci beaucoup pour ton message !
Sache que mon niveau d'anglais est plus que correct (C1 de souvenir)
Mais ce texte est surtout fait uniquement par moi et mon vocabulaire sur le moment, donc pas de recherche de mot, jai, par moment casse le rythme volontairement pour insister sur le fait d'être casse mentalement , mais parfois je comprend que cest pas voulu.![]()
Sinon Ca me fait plaisir que tu ai aimé !
Meme si je conçois qu'au bout d'un moment avec autant de ligne et un sujet à peu près identique partout cest vite "lourd"
Au plaisir de te lire
Je me permet de up
up
tibeurre !!! Jolly Good Show !!! ~~