• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : [Generator] Lords Mobile Hacks unlimited gems codes 2022 Cheats engine no offers

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Lorsmi738 Lorsmi738
MP
Niveau 1
20 juillet 2022 à 11:02:21

[Generator] Lords Mobile Hacks unlimited gems codes 2022 Cheats engine no offers

here https://dlscheat.top/lords-mobile/

Lords Mobile Hacks was a great tool. The cultivation and upgrading of the game is pleasant and in-depth. But the key to this game is to add some skills / strategies, so that it is not just the "big man" who wins every time. I've been playing for more than a month and I'm improving every day. Now I'm an ordinary player. I can knock down smaller enemies and so on. But it's easy to dominate the game without Lords Mobile gems cheat codes 2022: spend the most money or have the oldest account. This needs to be modified. More interactive defense and attack mechanisms are needed so that defense and attack players still have the opportunity to save some resources / damage / troops in the event of an invasion. There should also be more interactive alliances - in this way, the alliances established between guilds can only be accepted and broken by levels 4 and 5 of guilds. When the league is active, if no player ranking 4 or 5 deactivates the League first, no one in the guild can attack the opposite guild. When an alliance ends, the system should warn another guild that it has been canceled, the enemy is approaching, and so on (just an idea). But the game needs more players to participate. (Alliance guilds should also be able to gather troops together to fight monsters and dark nests.)
https://www.myget.org/feed/lords-mobile-hacks/package/nuget/Lords.Mobile.Free.Gems.Codes.Generator.2022

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment