Le 11 août 2015 à 22:46:17 Steeven94 a écrit :
Ce qui est bien c'est qu'on ne connais pas vraiment l'identité sexuel de Lara
http://killscreendaily.com/articles/interviews/tomb-raider-writer-rhianna-pratchett-why-every-kill-cant-be-first-and-why-she-wanted-make-lara-croft-gay/
Ça fait un moment que j'ai lu ça donc je me rappelle plus exactement... Je crois me rappeler que, si Pratchette devait un jour s'occuper de la vie amoureuse de Lara, elle souhaiterait qu'elle soit lesbienne.
"I’ve seen a number of threads about Lara’s relationship with Sam that suspect there’s something more going on under the surface. With Faith as well. I’ve seen an entire essay about how I have a “gay agenda.” That was an interesting take on it, and not necessarily something that I’d considered.
There’s part of me that would’ve loved to make Lara gay. I’m not sure Crystal would be ready for it! But we've not spoken about it directly, either. Who knows what the future might hold? It is a bit of a minefield."