• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : University Empire Tycoon hack unlimited money Cheats free gems mod

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Unsiem932 Unsiem932
MP
Niveau 1
01 avril 2021 à 10:13:28

University Empire Tycoon hack unlimited money Cheats free gems mod

here https://trustmod.top/university-empire-tycoon/

I like this University Empire Tycoon hack and other big tycoons' digital games. I also invested in this Game.si The game is getting bigger and bigger, and I'm willing to invest more money in the game. I like the job of a Prison Tycoon, It's like building a new place in prison. I want to see this happen in this game. I like to build a university, not a prison or a hotel. I really want to see another framework university. For example, once you have completed your first university, You're going to move to snow University. Maybe the new university will teach different things, and the main disciplines of science, mathematics and social research will be the same. sir. There can be a university similar to the Midwest University, teaching agriculture and sit quietly. (3) You can open a medical school in Washington Snow. All These universities start with the same thing and then divide them into different ones Better things. Again, you can choose what you want Split all Now that you have completed all the basic courses, You can choose what you want to teach Time. -Start with the option "do you want to teach art or medicine" and expand it. I have a lot of ideas, but this article is Long. Thank you. about Read only. The four stars were awarded because developers still have work to do Go ahead. There are a lot of great things, but games need never to be paid El.vu Because you have only one build team, you shouldn't spend eight hours building thing. "Now I play only twice a day, Just a few minute. In my opinion, you'll want people to be in you Logically. , will this generate more advertising revenue? I'm not sure the game is over. more. What if there is? I like to expand buildings and add more Run. We hope to expand different buildings to more than four floors, and even add an additional course to each University Empire Tycoon cheats. You also want to see more class types Available. Law school? Or medical school? Even basic courses like English and history? What I would like to see most is that the ability to work in buildings such as dormitories (adding furniture in rooms or building a common learning space) will Raj. -Besides, keep working well. I can't wait to see what will happen.

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment