• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Tamashii
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : [Cheat codes] Tamashi Rise of Yokai Hack Mod menu unlimited Sycees

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Yotaia873 Yotaia873
MP
Niveau 1
12 avril 2022 à 11:05:03

[Cheat codes] Tamashi Rise of Yokai Hack Mod menu unlimited Sycees

here https://growhunt.top/tamashi-rise-of-yokai/

No problem. Tamashi Rise of Yokai Hacks are good game, but nothing can keep you interested / engaged. Advantages: good art, music and dubbing. Bad news: Teaser videos are misleading. Customization is very limited. You can actively play the game through the control on the screen, but it is essentially just another automatic idle RPG. In the first hour or two, I hardly touched the screen. The screen is full of notifications that cannot be minimized. It seems that this may be a very cool game, but there are many disappointing aspects than I expected, because advertising is completely different from the actual game. I think these graphics will be similar to Genshin impact because advertising makes it look simple. Also, there is no beginning of the story, unless I miss something? It's like you choose a character at the beginning and then play the game immediately; No plot, no main introduction, just let you enter the game immediately. In addition, in my opinion, it would be most beneficial to delete the Tamashi Rise of Yokai cheat engine option. It's like the choice of a robot or something else?? If you want to enjoy the game, there's no reason to have it. So, I want to say that to do some work on graphics, we must build a story to make the game more interesting, and consider removing the autoplay option from the game.
https://www.myget.org/feed/tamashi-rise-of-yokai-hacks/package/nuget/Tamashi.Rise.of.Yokai.Codes.Cheats

Kert28321 Kert28321
MP
Niveau 2
04 juin 2022 à 20:53:48

NEW UPDATE RELEASED:

https://wonderzone.net/tamashi-rise-of-yokai/

No problem. Tamashi Rise of Yokai Hacks are good game, but nothing can keep you interested / engaged. Advantages: good art, music and dubbing. Bad news: Teaser videos are misleading. Customization is very limited. You can actively play the game through the control on the screen, but it is essentially just another automatic idle RPG. In the first hour or two, I hardly touched the screen. The screen is full of notifications that cannot be minimized. It seems that this may be a very cool game, but there are many disappointing aspects than I expected, because advertising is completely different from the actual game. I think these graphics will be similar to Genshin impact because advertising makes it look simple. Also, there is no beginning of the story, unless I miss something? It's like you choose a character at the beginning and then play the game immediately; No plot, no main introduction, just let you enter the game immediately. In addition, in my opinion, it would be most beneficial to delete the Tamashi Rise of Yokai cheat engine option. It's like the choice of a robot or something else?? If you want to enjoy the game, there's no reason to have it. So, I want to say that to do some work on graphics, we must build a story to make the game more interesting, and consider removing the autoplay option from the game.

Henrycavill12 Henrycavill12
MP
Niveau 1
16 juillet 2022 à 13:33:20

i do use this site for all kind of game cheat console commands https://cheatcommands.cc/

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment