• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : Taptap Heroes gift codes 2020 not revealed before

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Tpaoekh123 Tpaoekh123
MP
Niveau 1
12 mai 2020 à 09:17:13

Taptap Heroes gift codes 2020 not revealed before for ios android

here https://kamitsuri.com/taptap-heroes/

It's a new Taptap Heroes gift code. I played it for weeks. But I think some adjustments should be made to the game part of the club. Talking is definitely more important. I think you should add a system in which members of the association can send four or five stars to each other. I'm almost always at level 15. But since I've become stronger, it's hard for me to go from level 6-9 to level 15. It's going to be a simple 15. Or he'll spend stones or coins to revive players. At the same time, changing the role of heaven or hell is a great convenience for many people. On the whole, it's an interesting and interesting game. It makes it easy for us to get everything and check everything to keep growing. Some things, the price is too high, whether it's money, stone or parts. If there's no money, it takes time. However, if you insist on it. It's worth it! Please keep updating this game and keep it fun. Thank you for listening to my Ted. I've never been a fan of real mobile games. I bought this game a day ago. I think it's satisfying to see your hero beat the enemy who is easy to rob. Their boss. I like advertising in the game, not just random rejection. I also like animation. If you click on resources such as gold or gem, it's not hard to get resources in the game. This game will tell you how to get and use it. It will take a little time to have a real hero, but this game will give you at least two four-star heroes. This game is much better than "conflict tribe" and all other RPG Games, in fact, it's one of the best games I've ever had. laboratory

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment