• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Minit
  • Tout support
  • PC
  • Switch
  • PS4
  • ONE
  • iOS
  • Android
  • C64
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Etoile Abonnement RSS

Sujet : Mini Basketball Hack 888k free gems Cheats unlimited coins generator

Minaf967
Minaf967
MP
06 mai 2022 à 10:27:48

Mini Basketball Hack 888k free gems Cheats unlimited coins generator

here https://growhunt.top/mini-basketball/

First of all, Mini Basketball Cheats are really interesting. Attack can be incredible. You can even think of and run your own game, and the game will reward you for doing so. Defense requires a lot of work, but it's ok now. My biggest problem is the store, especially the field pass. It costs $15 and the prize is four Chefs (curry) and five strong people (advertising). This is important because you need copies to upgrade players. The first upgrade requires only two players, while the second upgrade requires four players. This means that if you spend $15 on this mobile game without mod Mini Basketball, you can upgrade these players once and leave something completely useless, and the team behind the game must know that they are useless when making it. To make matters worse, the players' work clothes are too low or even not good enough. I only played the game for three weeks. I can't add any players to my team. They occasionally sell legendary players in stores, but there is only one player, which is different from that on the field pass. Therefore, it is useless for anyone who plays Mini Basketball hacks for a long time. If any developer is reading this article, I am absolutely willing to spend money on this game because it is very interesting. Anyway, you must make it worth it. Let legendary players start with at least 50 overalls instead of 30. I'm sure if these players are really great, many others will want to buy them. 1. Why are they not a woman in this game (as I suggested - a legendary female player should give it to me) Name I recommend - bird or (Blue Jay), big perm, ACE, spark, dive, grand Classic) 2. Their names should be players with glasses. These names should be very simple. But if you have to ask 2A - I'm glad to have an older player who can play basketball - Uncle drew. At this point, you know I gave you a name (old vet, big AARP, slow mo, Fudge) 3. Defense - may reduce the ability of spam to send defense buttons for steals (I benefit from it, and I benefit from it, which can easily change the outcome of the game) -I suggest adding more defensive players, so that the spam defense will be more strategic. This means adding a defense attribute. Defense is half of the basketball game. Players need to have a defensive attribute, which gives you the opportunity to create more players 4. Offensive rebounds - how does a player get three offensive rebounds before jumping once? In addition, rebounding after a free throw mistake is very beneficial to the attack - you can't even choose a player in the free throw sequence 5. Building blocks - how can a player have a dunk animation, and its hanging time is twice that of the building block animation. Create a good time to block (think Zo or Mutombo) a real basket protector - there should be a great block animation
https://www.myget.org/feed/mini-basketball-hacks/package/nuget/Mini.Basketball.Cheats

Sam7283133
Sam7283133
MP
04 juin 2022 à 18:55:34

New Update Has Been Released Find it Here:

https://wonderzone.net/mini-basketball/

Mini Basketball Hacks Cheats mod menu is equipped with presets, obviously so that you can play with just a few taps. When you start the game for the first time, the control (steering board and three basic commands) will be introduced immediately. After several introductory exercises, you will play in a fast game. Although there are several game modes, there are generally only two game types (game and daily dunk). As for the duration, each game follows only one mode: the default running time of 150 seconds (excluding ball control conversion, halftime and foul break) is divided into two halves. The game clock in each half is 24:00, but every 1:00 is equivalent to 3.125 seconds in the real world. Each overtime will mean an extension of 5:00 or 15.62 seconds. These variables essentially make mini basketball a fast game, perfect for its simplicity. Ironically, the simplicity of mini basketball makes it complicated. With the simplification of many problems and dynamics in basketball game, some characteristics and game mechanism are unfortunately truncated and blurred. This brings problems and complexity. In order to deal with these complex problems, let's start with this mini basketball guide and discuss in detail the obstacles we think exist in the game. Appropriately, we also provide potential remedies when you meet them. Fasten your sneakers. Here's news!

Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, MamYume, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy, GamesOfLove
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
Meilleures offres
Disponible à l’achat ou en téléchargement sur :
Télécharger sur le Playstation StorePlaystation Store
La vidéo du moment