Tu as des infos dans le lien reddit donné précédemment :
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/864klu/manticore_galaxy_on_fire_delayed_one_day_before/
En gros, le dernier message (hier) d'un développeur du jeu était :
This whole situation IS a bit weird, you're right about that. No one had anticipated that something like this would happen and that's why everyone is making sure the issue has been properly investigated and fixed 100%. As I wrote earlier somewhere, we tested the fix thoroughly on our end, Nintendo is doing the same thing at this very moment and as soon as they give us the thumbs up, we'll immediately announce the new release date. I know it's tough (I'm permanently staring with one eye at the mailbox myself), but until that happens I can only ask for your understanding and patience once more. Otherwise you can still get a refund, but of course I'd like you to keep up your pre-order, not because of the money (primarily) but because I'd like you to play our game.
Donc, pour les non anglophones, le jeu a été corrigé de leur côté et testé. Ils attendent la fin des tests de Nintendo avant de pouvoir communiquer immédiatement une nouvelle date de release. Ils espèrent avoir un go de Nintendo très très rapidement (il regarde en permanence sa boite email).
Message édité le 04 avril 2018 à 11:02:06 par miniTilK