• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : RuPaul's Drag Race Superstar Cheats iOS Hack android unlimited gems mod

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Plid865 Plid865
MP
Niveau 1
03 décembre 2021 à 09:18:51

RuPaul's Drag Race Superstar Cheats iOS Hack android unlimited gems mod

here https://windmod.icu/rupauls-drag-race-superstar/

First of all, I would like to say that RuPaul's Drag Race Superstar hack is the best mobile game I have played so far. Despite my suggestions, I still think it is worth all five stars. My first question is that I am 100% willing to spend money on mobile games, but this one wants you to spend a lot of money in the real world, but the result is not much. Some game coins (lipstick, cards) are $10. You can buy them only after waiting for a few hours. Girl, I work for the minimum wage. I can't do all this!! I hope they have unique equipment and things instead of $2-3, and reduce the price of in-game currency to this range. I'm willing to spend $10 on a big "bag" Or through the event or something!! don't get me wrong, I know RUMA needs her coins, but some of our queens have gone bankrupt. My other problem is that 3 + suits are impossible to get. They are all in the range of 5000 + rudora, and you basically have to spend $10 + each. It's impossible, especially when someone can buy them, I think This is largely because the RuPaul's Drag Race Superstar cheats is still new. I have never heard of development companies before, so they are probably just learning the tricks. But I think I will share some constructive criticism because I just want to improve the game I like very much!! I like this game! It's very interesting. The choice of clothes is great. It won't force you into advertising like most mobile games. You can get five stars just for this. It only provides you with reward options. It's also interesting to provide additional gifts through pop-up activities. What is said here is No. as others said, lipstick is too difficult. Once you get the most precious upgrade item, it is impossible to save 30K RuPaul's Drag Race Superstar gems without spending real money. It is absurd that upgrading a project costs $49. If you have a choice, I think it will be cool. You can change a little lipstick for clothes / Shoes / wig. When you are given a job When you buy something unusual, you've spent about 2500 time, bought it three times, upgraded it, got a replica, and only 25 talents. It's really bad. It's still quite new, so I hope there will be more changes. Sometimes there may be some glitches, but they seem to realize this and make mistakes for the application many times Incorrect update. All in all, it's really interesting. You can win a level without my real gold and silver (she's the winner baby), but you have to spend a lot of time doing it.

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment