• Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
EtoileAbonnementRSS
jeuxvideo.com  /  Rollcage : Stage 2  /  Tous les forums  /  Forum Rollcage : Stage 2  / 

Topic [crunchyroll guest pass codes] free crunchyroll premium codes 2020

Sujet : [crunchyroll guest pass codes] free crunchyroll premium codes 2020

Cruslpr52
Cruslpr52
MP
08 avril 2020 à 10:22:29

[crunchyroll guest pass codes] free crunchyroll premium codes 2020

here https://clf2018.org/crunchyroll/

I've been using free crunchyroll premium codes for free for nearly four years, and it's been a long time I understand that since I didn't pay, I would have a lot of advertisements in every center, but?!!! I just started using this app because I finally had time to relax and catch up with comedies in isolation, but I can't remember watching so many advertisements. When I use this app, I always have 1-3 points, which is reasonable. Now, I have 4-6 points, Sometimes the ads are frozen and rejected, which is even more worrying. Once, when I continued to watch an episode, I got four ads that I was waiting for, but later, it became an ad collection and let me see five other ads. Since I'm going to college this fall, and I don't have the money to be a member, I'm not going to give up and get short-term rewards. If they drastically reduce the number of ads, I might be happy to be behind the theme of the show, If they can get back the ads before this episode, I like crunchyroll and use it as my only animation observation app because it has a lot of options, but the ads get a little too much. I started with defects. When I watched comedy, I got one or two or even three ads, which was out of control. But when I watched a 20 to 30 minute clip, I got more than 10 ads, which was boring, because it was difficult to complete a clip, For example, if I watch a 30 minute episode, I will receive as many ads as I can in 30 minutes. There are many different entertainment options, many different types, I like this app very much, but you must reduce the added limit, from 10 to 3, and reduce the darkness. We are very concerned about receiving as many ads as possible, so please repair this app and listen to our complaints. Your time, keep your good job and future.

Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Kusama, Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, MamYume, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer