J'ai trouvé:
"Clear Chapter 2 - Battle of Xuzhou"
ou
"It goes like this:
First you need to get: Housenjou, Ryuzen, Kansaku(those are chinese characters, but since I can only read japanese and have no interest in chinese, their history and whatsover, I'm using the names as the in-game furigana provides)
Then you need to level up bond between Kansaku and Ryuzen to third level but no need to max it(well, I take there are only 3 levels, red, yellow, green. the level I'm speaking of is green). Then you need to speak to them at the base.
You unlock a stage called "Ryoushu no Tatakai"(—ÁB‚Ìí‚¢).
By clearing it, you unlock Imagawa Yoshimoto and Chosokabe Motochika
Then you need to level up bond between them and Sonshoku(‘·®) and on second(yellow) bond level, speak to the 3 at the base. A stage called "Joshuu no tatakai"(™B‚Ìí‚¢) will become unlocked, and that's the stage you need."
Message édité le 05 novembre 2016 à 17:50:20 par Pseudo supprimé