• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : [Cheats codes] Hatsune Miku Colorful Stage crystals Hacks all song unlocked

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Hcicou528 Hcicou528
MP
Niveau 1
21 avril 2022 à 11:18:11

[Cheats codes] Hatsune Miku Colorful Stage crystals Hacks all song unlocked

here https://growhunt.top/hatsune-miku-colorful-stage/

In fact, I entered Hatsune Miku Colorful Stage hacks crystals expecting it to be mediocre or just bad. I don't think it's necessary to add different groups. I hope they only focus on vocal roles. But when I started playing, the story fascinated me and I finally fell in love with the new character! In fact, I changed most of the songs to Sekai version, and I always preferred to keep the original VOCALOID version. This game works very well on my iPhone 13 mini, but occasionally there are some problems, which may be due to Wi Fi or some problems are solved soon. The game is really interesting, the story is wonderful, the events are wonderful, and the best thing is that the game doesn't focus on grinding. In my opinion, it's just better than the heroine's plan. Thank Sega for making a wonderful game and adding some great and more obscure songs instead of focusing on more popular singles! My only complaint is that I hope it can stay in the Shikai plan all the time instead of being replaced with a colorful stage. This Japanese name is more meaningful. I like this game very much. The Hatsune Miku Colorful Stage cheats and codes seems to have more emotional depth than ordinary animation rhythm games. This is my desire for similar games. The only reason I don't give these five stars is based entirely on technology. The game has been crashing. Maybe many times when I try to consume my energy. In fact, I scored the game after it collapsed in a performance. At that time, I was preparing to get a complete combination: the energy limit was also very low. You can't even sleep all night before it's replenished. If I'm not mistaken, it takes about six hours. Although this game is very new in English, it seems to have become a problem. I played the game for about a week and have exhausted the regional team. Each character is at the middle level, which seems to be a huge source of gems. There are also some model clips in the live performance / clumsy movements and gestures, especially kohan's clothes, which reduces the reproduction / experience of the live performance.

https://www.myget.org/feed/hatsune-miku-colorful-stage-hacks/package/nuget/Hatsune.Miku.Colorful.Stage.Codes.Cheats.Crystals

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment