• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : Game of Games the Game mod apk free diamodns and ads remove version

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Gaeirl097 Gaeirl097
MP
Niveau 1
10 janvier 2020 à 04:58:27

Game of Games the Game mod apk free diamodns and ads remove version

here https://sehotgame.xyz/game-of-games-the-game/

I had a good time of Game of Games the Game cheat until I started getting better. I started getting answers faster and winning more, so I thought the game wasn't as good as I did, so he was flashing. When I tried to play a $5000 game, he said he couldn't connect to the server, and he didn't. He didn't upload the game, but he took my 5000 yuan! Every time I want to play, it's the same. I don't recommend anyone to play this game. I really like this game. If we really want to fight with others, it's too cool. ("I'm not sure, because many photos are fake, as you can see in the shop, if thousands of people Playing this game, you will fight with the same person at different times, which is strange, but when I know the answer is right, but when we think it's wrong, it's really not cool. This is not what I want to say. When I receive coins, bonuses or bonuses from the medal box. A free gift, I saw them get together and go back to the main screen, which is the worst. My script started from the time I started. It's frustrating. It's happened several times, I lost thousands of medals and gifts. Not cool! Especially when you have to wait a few hours to open them instead of opening them at once. So you wait, you lose other trophies, you have nothing. It's disappointing.

thomasrika thomasrika
MP
Niveau 1
25 mars 2020 à 14:49:33

Vous avez des problèmes avec le jeu que vous venez d'acheter, la meilleure façon de contacter directement le fournisseur du jeu pour obtenir de l'aide, afin de ne pas être désavantagé. Je vous souhaite du succès

thomasrika thomasrika
MP
Niveau 1
26 mars 2020 à 03:26:04

Vous avez des problèmes avec le jeu que vous venez d'acheter, la meilleure façon de contacter directement le fournisseur du jeu pour obtenir de l'aide, afin de ne pas être désavantagé Découvrez de bons jeux pour téléphones sur https://androidrub.com. Je vous souhaite du succès

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment