• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : [2020] Dragon Storm Fantasy gift code and mod apk unlimited diamonds working

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Dresfan113 Dresfan113
MP
Niveau 1
23 décembre 2019 à 04:56:18

[2020] Dragon Storm Fantasy gift code and mod apk unlimited diamonds working

here https://cheatstc.com/dragon-storm-fantasy/

This Dragon Storm Fantasy gift code isa silent gem game code, which is a beautiful story. This is not p2w, it has its characteristics and its bonus, but if you choose, you can not pay, but a little investment has never hurt anyone. Continue this excellent work, I look forward to the next step.
There is no problem connecting in one minute, not me. Always stop the loading ring. Please repair it, because it is impossible. It must be repaired. The image is very beautiful, which is undeniable. But in general, these appearances do not offset the amount of hidden things behind the payment wall. In particular, the chest or other traction objects are manipulated in the game. Their purpose is to encourage you to spend more money on specific things.
The VIP system of this game is terrible. You spent 10 diamonds or 100 rubies, but you only spent $1000. Don't forget that every time you upgrade your VIP, the number of upgrades will increase thousands of times, if not more. (...)
Generally speaking, I will give this game a start, but it provides some interesting elements, its tasks, its events, its games and images. But I mean, it's not worth the time to leave this game. You'd better spend your time in another game.
P. Even if you want to spend money on this game, these diamonds are useless. I know, because I spent $500 on this game, I'm sorry I spent it on this game, not another one.

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment