• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds Cheats coupon codes 2022 free diamonds Hacks

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Nicore421 Nicore421
MP
Niveau 1
27 mai 2022 à 10:40:52

Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds Cheats coupon codes 2022 free diamonds Hacks

here https://windmod.icu/ni-no-kuni-cross-worlds/

I just started to play Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds Hacks. It is already a great game. My only problem is that some clips are not right, or some characters disappear from the scene. Personally, I think fighting requires some work. It will automatically create attacks for you. This is a cool idea, but I think it will be more interesting if players have more control. When executing a task / task, it will make your character move to the task location. If you try to move from the route to this location, it will make your character continue to move in the direction of the task. I think this is a good mechanism, but I think it will reduce the exploration of the game. I think it will be better if you can turn it off and on, because if you try to finish the game quickly, it will really save time. Overall, this is a really great Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds cheats and codes, very interesting. I like all the characters and lovely animals. It deserves a good reputation. By the way, for all those who complain about loading, this is because the game is pre downloadable and has not been officially released, but now you can play:) I got this game after it was officially released. So far, its art and story are amazing. However, something has prevented me from really enjoying the game. The first is automatic operation. Whenever you try to navigate a task, it automatically runs to that location. It looks small, but as a person who likes to run around on the way to my task, it really annoys me, but even if I mess with the settings, I can't find a way to disable it. My other major complaint is the size of the skill buttons. For tablet users, they will be fine, but when playing on the phone, they are very small and cannot (I found in the settings) be resized. This makes fighting very difficult because I always press the wrong key. I chose bow and arrow users. In most games, it is difficult for bow and arrow users to target, but this problem makes it particularly bad. Especially considering that the target locking is a bit wrong. However, so far, these are small problems of a good combination and entertainment game, and I hope they can be solved.
https://www.myget.org/feed/ni-no-kuni-hacks/package/nuget/Ni.no.Kuni.Cross.Worlds.Codes.Cheats

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment