• Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
EtoileAbonnementRSS
jeuxvideo.com  /  Nos Voisins les Hommes  /  Tous les forums  /  Forum Nos Voisins les Hommes  / 

Topic Homesteads hack iOS 2021 unlimited coins cheats mod free dollars

Sujet : Homesteads hack iOS 2021 unlimited coins cheats mod free dollars

Howeksi124
Howeksi124
MP
19 février 2021 à 09:23:07

Homesteads hack iOS 2021 unlimited coins cheats mod free dollars

here https://trustmod.top/homesteads/

I've played a lot of Homesteads cheats in 2021. This is really good. The graphics are clear and beautiful. A lot of pedestrians and stuff. The game is very smooth. The theme of the western town is wonderful, and these developers have done a good job. I like the look and feel of the game. If you like this type, I will recommend you.
I've been playing this hack for unlimited coins and dollars free weeks and I've reached level 16. Although I love playing this game, I decided to buy cash to speed up my game. I added money from my account, and the money was withdrawn from my account, but it never appeared in my game. I had to call my account... They said the money was transferred to the game, but it never appeared in my game. Also, there's no place in the game where I can contact support people to tell them about my problems; maybe you need to be part of Facebook to contact them, and I'm not... Not everyone likes Facebook. Anyway, I can't give this game a higher rating because of the problems I have.
I downloaded your game a week ago. I like it! I even asked my husband to download it, and our only problem was that after we sent game requests to each other, we got those requests, but we didn't
The way to accept the request! Is it related to connecting to the game center? I am connected, but my husband is not. If so, he has not been successfully connected!! Please help me!
Developers I give it four stars, because players need to be able to make more money on sales and taxes. It's hard to earn enough money to build a house. thank you

Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Kusama, Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, MamYume, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer