dans ma tête moi je me dis :
One day I would be the best trainer I would fight continuously, I would make everything to be victorious and gained(won) challenges. I crossed(went through) the earth(ground) entiere beating with hope, pokemon and their mysteries the secret of their power, pokemon caught the it is our history together for their victories, pokemon anything will stop(arrest) us our friend you will triumph, pokemon caught the same in wrecks, a journey of learning that asks for the courage, pokemon caught the whole, caught any pokemon traduction:un jour je serais le meilleur dresseur je me battrais sans répit, je ferais tout pour être vainqueur et gagné les défis. Je parcourais la terre entiere battant avec espoir , les pokemon et leurs mystères le secret de leurs pouvoir, pokemon attrapé les c´est notre histoire ensemble pour leurs victoires,pokemon rien nous arrêtera notre ami tu triompheras, pokemon attrapé les mêmes en naufrages , un voyage d´apprentissage ça demande du courage , pokemon attrapé les tous, attrapé les tous pokemon
ou ça
aussi:http://www.pokegames.free.fr/sons/generik_tv<BR>.asf