So /b/ as usual my dad bought Time Magazine and sat down to read it while I was watching TV.
"David, have you heard of this '4chan' website?"
That's when I shat bricks. So as any self-respecting /b/tard would, I denied it. "No, why?" I said and he casually told me that there was an article in Time about this website and because most of my time I spend on my computer and the Internet, he assumed I lurked 4chan or at least have heard of it. "Ok," he said "It looks like an interesting website". Wait... What? No goddamn way. He went to his laptop, which is on the kitchen counter (The kitchen and lounge is like one big room.) and opened up Firefox. That's when I thought it was best to leave the room but curiosity got a hold of me and I just had to stay to see me dads’ reaction when he saw it. "I'm on the front page, what do I do now?" He wanted my fucking help to look through the worlds worst website... There was no escape now. I already told I never heard of 4chan so I couldn't tell him to stop. "Uhhh... I don't know, are there any links?" He started looking around the 4chan front page and goes to some boards such as Music, Food & cooking and Transportation and finds these board somewhat interesting and weirded out by some things. Just to my luck the article mentions one particular board that, well, nobody would want anybody they love to find. Random. So that’s when I decided to leave. I walked back over to the couch and kept watching TV and it seems the page had finished loading just as I sat down. About 15 seconds had passed of faint umm’s and ahh’s coming from the other side of the room. That’s when I heard the “Oh what the…!?” and “How could people look at this!?” DICKS EVERYWHERE. My dad found /b/.