J´aurai foutu ma m*rde aujourd´hui.
Voila des news du Dungeon Siege ToolKit, qui sort dans 2 semaine selon les developpers.
il devrait etre composé de ca:
SiegeEditor
TankViewer
SiegeMax
DSAnimViewer
et aussi je cite:
"
The modelling component of the original DSTK was built to work with gmax, which is no longer getting updates from Discreet/AME. gmax was roughly equivalent to Max 4.2, while all new DS2 content was developed in Max 5 and 7.
I´d rather just publish the 3dsmax tools ASAP and revisit supporting legacy gmax users at a later date. As it sits now, the tools run in Max 5,6,7 and the beta version of 8 (and probably 3& 4, although I haven´t checked them in years)
Is there anyone interested in working on a port of SiegeMax to other 3D packages?
My plate is full, but that doesn´t mean I wouldn´t like to see tools running with ´free´ modeller like Blender (for those of us that don´t have the $$$ for Max)"