J'ai recu une réponse !
From: Abstract Wrestler (abstractwrestler@gmail.com)
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 5:02:53 AM
To: Nelson S**** P**** (****@hotmail.com)
December 16, 2009 I walk down the hallway and arrive at the door... THE PASSION I am flattered by the positive emails I've received. This is as to be expected because the people with balls enough to to say something directly to me, albeit directly through email, are generally those who aren't jaded and sour. To those fans, spread the word, and show some love at EVOLVE 1 on January 16, 2010. THE TRAGEDY Also, predictably, the people who have nothing but negativity to pour out into the world, they hide behind pseudonyms and bitch through hidden identities through out various places online. This is to be expected as well. To those critics, send me an email directly, come to EVOLVE 1 on January 16, 2010 to hate on me in person. I dare you.
Within 72 two hours, I reach out, trying to make my way inside.