Salut à tous,
Désolé, mon anglais n´est pas très bon et j´ai lu sur JustAdventure.com quelque chose que j´ai peut-être mal interprété. Ce serait vraiment gentil si quelqu´un pouvait traduire la partie de l´interview de Kate Walker que j´ai jointe ou m´en résumer l´idée générale. Mais je crois quand même que la phrase " I have to admit he’s getting old and grumpy" veut dire à peut près " Je dois admettre que c´est ( Sokal) un vieux grincheux". Maintenant attention ! Je me trompe sûrement mais j´ai cru avec le traducteur de Google que cette " interview" ne faisait pas l´éloge de Benoit Sokal. Voici la partie en rapport :
" You had a team of over 35 people involved in bringing your newest adventure to the public. Can you tell us what it is like working with author Benoît Sokal and Project Manager Marie-Sol Beaudry?
I miss Sokal these days. He seems busy working on other new characters. I think I’m a bit jealous… Seriously, I don’t think I could any closer to somebody than I have been with Benoît. I’ve become an extension of his imagination through out my creation and I pretty much owe him every thing I have.
I have to admit he’s getting old and grumpy and that it seems that we have more and more arguments together but hey this guy is me and I’m him…
As for Marie-Sol, I think if you’d get to know Marie-Sol, you’d see a lot of resemblances between the two of us.
She’s an awesome young professional that invested so much in making this whole adventure happen. She’s so determined and yet so open and enthusiastic. I’ve learned a lot from her and particularly in these moments when you think everything is going the wrong way…
Just being around these two individuals as changed my life for ever and I hope we manage to keep a very strong relationship together even though we’re geographically all far away from each other."