CONNEXION
  • RetourJeux
    • Sorties
    • Hit Parade
    • Les + populaires
    • Les + attendus
    • Soluces
    • Tous les Jeux
    • Gaming
  • RetourActu Gaming
    • News
    • Astuces
    • Tests
    • Previews
    • Toute l'actu gaming
  • RetourBons plans
    • Bons plans
    • Bons plans Smartphone
    • Bons plans Hardware
    • Bons plans Image et Son
    • Bons plans Amazon
    • Bons plans Cdiscount
    • Bons plans Decathlon
    • Bons plans Fnac
    • Tous les Bons plans
  • RetourJVTech
    • Actus High-Tech
    • Intelligence Artificielle
    • Smartphones
    • Mobilité urbaine
    • Hardware
    • Image et son
    • Tutoriels
    • Tests produits High-Tech
    • Guides d'achat High-Tech
    • JVTech
  • RetourCulture
    • Actus Culture
    • Culture
  • RetourVidéos
    • A la une
    • Gaming Live
    • Vidéos Tests
    • Vidéos Previews
    • Gameplay
    • Trailers
    • Chroniques
    • Replay Web TV
    • Toutes les vidéos
  • RetourForums
    • Hardware PC
    • PS5
    • Switch 2
    • Xbox Series
    • Switch
    • Pokemon pocket
    • FC 25 Ultimate Team
    • League of Legends
    • Tous les Forums
  • PC
  • PS5
  • Xbox Series
  • Switch 2
  • PS4
  • One
  • Switch
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
Liste des sujets

motoracer laptimes

Hooded
Hooded
Niveau 1
21 janvier 2006 à 00:42:40

Please forgive me for posting in english but i don´t speak french.

I was a bit surprised there´s still some people left who play/know motoracer.

I have been playing motoracer a lot and never found laptimes on the internet that are faster than mine. I wonder if it´s possible to go faster.

If there are some off you who still play this game or have old laptimes somewhere let me know what your laptimes are.

Offcourse all laptimes have to be done with patch 3.22 (If you don´t use that patch the bikes go faster when your pc is faster :)

If you got laptimes/questions/problems to get motoracer running contact me on

tijrijn-at-hotmail.com

MY LAPTIMES WITH PATCH 3.22 (single lap)

Dirt arena 1:16,060
Fun fair 0:48,740
Great wall 0:44,120
Lost ruins 1:25,370
Red city 0:46,060
Rock forest 0:30,090
Sea of sand 1:17,310
Snow ride 1:00,290
Speed bay 0:36,460
West way 0:31,180

broutcha
broutcha
Niveau 3
15 février 2006 à 17:31:07

Your lap times don´t seem that impressive though.. I did myself 35´´64 on speed bay back on my old computer with win98 (no patch needed)
I don´t remember the other ones, but I´m pretty sure I got under 30´´ at rock forest, under 31´´ on west way, and under 1´00 on snow ride.

by the way, if you know a way to play MRacer on winXP, I´ll be super-glad to know it!! I only have a very old, hacked version that only works with win98. That could definitely bring me back to this game, so we could have a little challenge :-)

Hooded
Hooded
Niveau 1
20 février 2006 à 01:48:36

Hi broutcha,

I wasn´t trying to impress anyone. Try google and you´ll see all old sites died and there´s no information left on motoracer laptimes.
I was/am just wondering how good my laptimes are because i think i reached my limit on this game.

On the subject of the old laptimes you remember. I got below 36´ too on speedbay but not with that patch 3.22. There´s no way you can compare laptimes done without that patch because the games timer is synched with the pc´s frequency. Having w98 or wXP has nothing to do with that.

There´s no magic in getting motoracer to run on XP just do the folowing.

  • Clean motoracer install.
  • Patch 3.22 install
  • Start the game with these switches: -NoDuplicateSurfaces -CorrectRatioTextures
  • Make sure your graphiccard is on 16bit color
  • forget about hightech graphics because this game is old :)

I´d really like to do some onlineraces with anyone really, so please install this thing again and start beating my laptimes :)

If you need more help / require the patch / require the extra tracks

As stated above contact me at tijrijn-at-hotmail.com

Please all english though i had a nightmare registering on this board :)

beedoo
beedoo
Niveau 2
31 mai 2006 à 06:11:48

Argh! C´est bien ce que j´imaginais... La vitesse du chrono depend de la vitesse du PC. Toutes ces annees a tenter d´ameliorer mes temps alors que n´importe quel blaireau avec un PC de pointe va me les exploser. Un sentiment de profonde tristesse m´envahit...

Hooded
Hooded
Niveau 1
03 juillet 2006 à 00:53:25

@beedoo >> If i understand what your trying to say your pissed by the fact that the laptimes can´t be compared because off different pc speeds. Just install patch 3.22 and the timer problem is solved.

All the laptimes stated above are done using version 3.22 !

Good luck and if your interested in racing online contact me at the emailadres stated above.

La vidéo du moment