En ce momentGenshin ImpactValhallaBreath of the wildAnimal CrossingGTA 5Red dead 2
Liste des sujets
topic anglais
bosspsp
Niveau 6
19 novembre 2004 à 21:03:21
your subject is games
atoyo2003
Niveau 10
19 novembre 2004 à 21:05:01
my favorite games are f-zero gx and ssx3,and you?
bosspsp
Niveau 6
19 novembre 2004 à 21:06:54
for my they are gta san andreas and driver 3
pandda84
Niveau 10
19 novembre 2004 à 21:09:32
my favorite game is final fantasy ten
bosspsp
Niveau 6
19 novembre 2004 à 21:10:35
for me too
virtuousnake
Niveau 3
19 novembre 2004 à 21:29:02
Lol
dude, you can´t speak english...
Don´t pretend to be bilingual. Lol
patlemalin
Niveau 34
19 novembre 2004 à 21:33:00
I like french , and not english , i knox , i am a shit in english
gogheta
Niveau 3
19 novembre 2004 à 21:33:15
GOOD TOPIC very good topic my favorit game is dbz budokai 3 is super game
my age is 11
virtuousnake
Niveau 3
19 novembre 2004 à 21:34:36
Lol, cool
I very like mgs3 and most of the zelda games.
What about you ?
patlemalin
Niveau 34
19 novembre 2004 à 21:37:54
I love the videogame and you ?
virtuousnake
Niveau 3
19 novembre 2004 à 21:40:06
You love the videogame, good.
That´s why you´re in a videogame website lol.
Yeah, I must say that I love videogames, A LOT !
ps2fan
Niveau 3
19 novembre 2004 à 21:48:53
none of you can really speak english ( except virtoussnake, of course) for example: " for me my favorite game are need for speed u 2
virtuousnake
Niveau 3
19 novembre 2004 à 21:51:39
Lol you got right dude.
There´s a leason for u guys, dont do a topic like that if you can´t speak english
ps2fan
Niveau 3
19 novembre 2004 à 21:59:11
we haven´t heard of bosspsp for at least 40minutes now. I think he got confused with all these english words
stormseedle
Niveau 8
19 novembre 2004 à 22:02:59
ps2fan i tkink that " for at least" is not really correct. i ca make mistake for sure. however i´ve never heard it before and i learn englih since 9 years... so
Cosmik_Bichon
Niveau 10
19 novembre 2004 à 22:08:26
Hi guys! I bought Tales of Symphonia, today, and that is greaaaaaaat, wahouuu! And I´ve Pikmin 2, too... But my problem is that Metroid Prime 2 will come on the 26th November, and I´ve no much money and time for playiiiiing!!!
ps2fan
Niveau 3
19 novembre 2004 à 22:08:48
ok, stormseedle. i´m not perfect in englih but i manage to speak english better than the guys who made this topic
nico_93
Niveau 6
19 novembre 2004 à 22:10:26
sa veu dire quoi tt sa??? j comprend po!!! allez a+